1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Hi, I'm new to this forum and I was wondering if anyone would be

Tags:
  1. Hi, I'm new to this forum and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share some info on fundraisers to help me get started. I want to send a letter out to various organizations to see if they are interested. Any ideas and suggestions would help alot!

Thank You

Sabrina

rhodenbaughs@yahoo.com
    pamperedchef.biz/sabrinar

Jan 25, 2005
  2. PCnVA

PCnVA

Sending out letters...

I posted this idea somewhere else, but I have a hard time finding where I've already been! I just sent out letters to churches in my town with the fund-raiser flyer and a letter. I sent them attention Women's Ministries, I'm going to keep going by trying to find other organizations through my phone book! Daycares, schools, etc. "Let your fingers do the walking!"

PCnVA

May 24, 2005
  3. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

Any chance you would like to share your letter and flier for fundraisers? This is a great idea to send out to churches, etc.

May 24, 2005
  4. Host bonuses

Does the hostess of the fundraiser also get the following months host bonuses if people book off of the fundraiser? Like a regular host's benefits but it's a fundraiser? :confused:

May 24, 2005
  5. PCnVA

PCnVA

Letter & Flyer

I used the Kitchen Show Fund-raiser flyer downloaded from PC.com, here's the letter I put together. Feel free to use it however you wish!

Attached Files:

May 25, 2005
Have something to add?