• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi! I Am a New Consultant. I Have Not Done a Kitchen Show Yet. I

In summary, the consultant wants to try a game called "Give Me a Hand." The game is a way to get people to commit to booking a show before they open their envelopes. The game is played by picking an item that everyone wants and promoting it before mentioning the game. Once people agree to play, they must complete what is on their envelope. If someone decides to book a show before they open their envelope, they can buy the Easy Read Measuring cups normally priced at $22 for only $7.
pchefpatti13
Hi! I am a new consultant. I have not done a kitchen show yet. I have 3 scheduled for October. I am having my Open House on Sunday. I am thinking about putting a sign up that states...

Be my first $500 show and receive a small bar pan

and

Be my first $1000 show and receive the Easy Read Measuring cups

Is this a good idea? Any suggestions?

That's a really good idea!! I wish I had thought to do something like that for my first hosts. I offer the stone of their choice for any $1,000 show.

Good luck with your start!!

Hey, I book off you if I wasn't selling it for those gifts. Just make sure you don't give away too much of your $. If you feel like you are not making much you may become discouraged. Then again, they say you have to spend money to make it, so do whatever works best for you.

I've heard of people making a BIG posterboard with a huge hand on it and displaying it at their kick off open houses. You'd have the sign say "Give me a Hand in starting my business and book a show!" then have five dates listed on each of the fingers and thumb. You would probably need to ask each person individually about supporting you in doing this to be really successful.
I agree...don't give away too much of your commission. And if you're trying to book for a certain month, only use it as an incentive for a certain month.

Good luck!

There is a game that I learned from a partylite candle party and I want to try it, but haven't had the opportunity as I have only had catalog shows so far.
here it goes:
first pick a decently priced item, but one that everyone will want Ex: Lg. Round Stone
second, you must promote that item to the best of your ability before mentioning the game, otherwise, you won't get great feedback
third, mention all of the great advantages to hosting your own show, including the benefits the current host will recieve.
Then tell them in order to play this game, they must agree to whatever their envelope says...you have 11 envelopes and 2 dice, tell them some will say book a show, some will say winner, and one will say grand prize winner. (the actual numbers are 6, 4, and 1) the ones that just say winner will recieve a smaller prize that you have in your bag such as a quikcut pairing knife. each person who decides to play MUST COMPLETE WHAT IS ON THERE ENVELOPE. have each player roll the die and whatever # they roll, that is the envelope they get. they are not to open it until you say to. after everyone has an envelope, offer another incentive such as this:
If anyone decides that they want to book a show BEFORE they open their envelope, they can purchase the easy read measuring cups normally priced at $22 for only $7!!! That's a $15 discount!! then, you will probably get one or two people who will give in...you could even offer something free instead if you wanted to. after everyone has decided on if they will book before they open their envelope, go to each person playing the game and have them each open their envelope to reveal what is inside. This is a great booking game, as long as you promote the grand prize product properly to where everyone will want it. At the partylite show the grand prize was the crystal tower, the winners got a votive, and those who decided to book before opening their envelope got a votive holder (a really pretty one ) for only $5. The show I was at was the consultant's 2nd show and she got 4 bookings from that game!!!
Sorry this was so long, but I think it's a game that works and I can't wait to try it at my first kitchen show!!! :)

1. How do I prepare for my first kitchen show as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it can be overwhelming to prepare for your first kitchen show. But don't worry, Pampered Chef has provided a comprehensive training program to help you prepare for success. Make sure to review all the training materials provided and practice your demonstration beforehand. It's also important to have all the necessary products and materials ready before the show.

2. What products should I showcase during my first kitchen show?

During your first kitchen show, it's important to showcase a variety of products to give your guests a taste of what Pampered Chef has to offer. We recommend choosing products that are popular and versatile, such as our stoneware and cookware sets. It's also a good idea to include a few new or seasonal products to generate excitement and interest.

3. How can I engage and interact with my guests during the kitchen show?

Engaging and interacting with your guests is crucial to the success of your kitchen show. Make sure to introduce yourself and get to know your guests. Encourage them to participate in the demonstration, ask questions, and share their own cooking experiences. You can also incorporate fun games or activities to keep the energy up and make the show more interactive.

4. What are some tips for closing sales during the kitchen show?

Closing sales during the kitchen show is essential for the success of your business. One effective way to close sales is to offer exclusive discounts or promotions to your guests. You can also highlight the benefits and features of the products, share personal stories and testimonials, and offer a limited time offer for guests to place their orders.

5. How can I follow up with my guests after the kitchen show?

Following up with your guests after the kitchen show is crucial for building relationships and generating future sales. Make sure to thank them for attending and offer any additional support or information they may need. You can also send a personalized email or make a phone call to follow up on their order and offer any post-sales support or tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Cookoholic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies