• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi Girls, I Am Fairly New to Being a Director, I Just Walked at

In summary, the Brenda k, Independent Director gave new consultants a Kit Kat candy bar and a calculator along with a $1000 show pin and a $1000 show charm. For recruiting, she gives new consultants a brief case and congratulates them for growing their team. Monthly meeting attendance is rewarded with a special prize, and Director recognition includes a red apron and a Director pin. National conference attendance has many rewards, but the main one is that the attendee will receive a copy of Brenda's book "The Director's Survival Guide." There are also Doris dollars for personal bets, high show sales, and monthly sales. For those who complete all the Table Talk teleclasses, they receive a TPC license place hold.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
HI girls, I am fairly new to being a Director, I just walked at Leadership. Would you please email me or post your recognition for your cluster. For example, what they earn if they recruit, have a $1000 show etc. I was hoping someone would already have something they give their consultants at the beginning of the year, what they can earn from you if they complete certain things. Thank you for all the anticipate help!

Brenda k, Independent Director
:)

Congratulations Brenda! I walked at Leadership as a new director as well.

For the New Consultant I give them a Kit Kat Candy bar for the kit that they will be recieving and a calculator ($1 from Walmart ) for all the money they will be making.

$1000 show- I give them a $1000 pin that you can by from SWJ
www.swjsouthwest.com

For the recruiter- I do congratulate them for growing their team. I do give them a brief case (under supply order) once the recruit two and become a future director. I havent thought of what to give them when each time they recruit. I would love some suggestions from others as well. Since I am new at this too. ;)

Hope I'm not too late...Here is my recognition program for this year....

Bauman Cluster 2007 Recognition Program

#1 in Sales…special gift, plus TOP seller Apron to wear for the next month!

Recruiting Award: 1st Recruit – Share a Dream Pin, Additional Recruits – Heart Charm

$1000 Show – 1st show receive $1000 charm, each show after, receive “$” Charm

Charm of Accomplishment – Sell $2000 in a month – 1st month earn “Stoneware Charm Holder”, every month after earn charms (you get to pick from the charm basket).

Show Stoppers! Hold and submit 6 cooking shows in a month (catalog shows not included) and receive a $5 gift certificate from our gift certificate basket (example, starbucks, blockbuster, Staples, PC dollars, VIP, etc)

Sock it to me – A “sock” award to be given to a special over-achiever/team player each month

Monthly Meeting Attendance Door- Special Prize – To qualify you simply show up! You can receive MANY chances to win a wonderful prize each month at our Cluster Connections! Here’s how:

Show Up 1 ticket
Help @ Connections 1 ticket
View Cooking Show 1 ticket
Bring a potential recruit 2 tickets
Achieve Commission Increases:
$750 monthly sales 1 ticket
$1250 monthly sales 2 tickets
$2500 monthly sales 3 tickets
$5000 monthly sales 6 tickets

Must attend cluster connection to earn above awards – Long distance consultants will be mailed their rewards.

OTHER RECOGNITION & REWARDS

“DYNO DINNER - #1 Consultant in sales each month and the #1 Quarterly Recruiter will be invited to a special Quarterly dinner! Dinners will be held in April, July, October and January.

New Recruits – Welcome postcard and “Ask Me” button.

New Qualified Consultants - Qualify with 4 shows or $1250 in sales and earn the Chef’s Hat Pin.

Future Director Recognition: Future Director Pin & Special red Apron seating @ Cluster Meetings

Director Recognition: Red Apron (with your name embroidered), Director Pin and a “special” gift!!!!!

Travel Apron – Each time you earn an incentive trip, a logo for that trip will be embroidered on your apron. It’s a great recruiting tool!

National Conference: Attending National Conference in July has MANY rewards, but we’ll have a little something “extra” just for you!

Thank you.Thank you so much for these awesome ideas for recognition. I hope to get my recognition out this week with your guys help! :) Brenda

This is what my directors do

Chef's hat pin when they qualify
Small gift - like popcorn package to guests with note that says thanks for popping in
Consultant who has a guest attend gets a Doris dollar (tiny dollar bills)
They give out Doris dollars that can be traded in for gift cards ad PC dollars or small gifts

Sales per month

1k - 2 Doris Dollars
2k - 4
3K - 6

You get the idea

$1000 show gets a rhinestone pin for first show and 1 doris dollar per additonal $1000 show
1st recruit - Shooting star pin Each additional recuirt = 2 Doris dollars

$4000 sales in one month and you get a pedicure - Acheive it twice in 3 month period and you get a manicure too

Top Show average gets a Doris dollar
There are also Doris dollars for personal bets in monthy requests, highst show and monthly sales

They also give out lots of ribbons to go on our name tags for different acheivements - many of our cluster memebers look like seargents or something with all the ribbons

I wish I had a copy of the whole program to copy on here

The also give a TPC license place hold if you complete all the Table Talk teleclasses during your SS months.
hsow p

1. What does it mean to be a director at Pampered Chef?

Becoming a director at Pampered Chef means that you have achieved a leadership position within the company. As a director, you will have a team of consultants that you will mentor and support in their business.

2. How do I become a director at Pampered Chef?

To become a director, you must first reach the title of Senior Consultant. From there, you can work towards promoting to the title of Director by meeting certain sales and recruitment goals set by the company.

3. What are the responsibilities of a director at Pampered Chef?

As a director, your main responsibilities include supporting and mentoring your team of consultants, building and maintaining relationships with customers, and working towards achieving your own personal sales and recruitment goals.

4. What resources are available to help me succeed as a director at Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to support directors, including training and development programs, leadership conferences, and access to a network of experienced directors who are willing to offer support and advice.

5. How can I continue to grow and advance as a director at Pampered Chef?

There are many opportunities for growth and advancement within Pampered Chef. As a director, you can continue to work towards higher leadership positions, such as Senior Director or Executive Director, by consistently meeting sales and recruitment goals and demonstrating strong leadership skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fosterrml
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Brenda K.
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Carissidy