• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi All! I Am a Fairly New Consultant, I Was Wondering About the

In summary, a consultant is a professional who provides expert advice and guidance to individuals or organizations in a specific field or industry. Their responsibilities include analyzing data, conducting research, developing strategies, implementing solutions, and providing recommendations. The necessary skills for success as a consultant include technical knowledge, problem-solving abilities, communication skills, and business acumen. To become a consultant, one typically needs a combination of education and experience, along with certifications and networking. The benefits of being a consultant include flexibility, diverse projects, potential for higher earnings, and continuous learning and growth.
fosterrml
Hi all! I am a fairly new consultant, I was wondering about the website, when I called HQ a while back about people ordering online, I want to say that they told me I needed 1000 in sales before people could order off my website. Does anyone know if that is 1000 a year? If i was inactive, and put my 200 back in, do I have to start all over??????????

THANKS!!!
Rebecca

I think you just need to be a qualified, active consultant. I only just qualified the end of last month and just started using the website myself. Wish I could help you more.

so is "qualified" with your shows done, or just 1000?

I got this from CC:

New Consultants become “qualified” by submitting $1,250 in personal commissionable sales or 4 Shows

So I think once you become active again then individual orders and the wedding registry should be possible on your site. Until then your shows can order through the website.

Hi Rebecca! Congratulations on becoming a Pampered Chef consultant! The website is a great tool for reaching more customers and making sales, but there are some requirements that need to be met before you can start taking online orders. The 1000 sales requirement is for a rolling 12-month period, so it is not necessary to reach that amount in one year. As for your question about becoming inactive and putting your 200 back in, you would need to start building up your sales again in order to meet the 1000 requirement. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Best of luck with your business! Happy cooking!

What is a consultant?

A consultant is a professional who provides expert advice and guidance to individuals or organizations in a specific field or industry. They are hired to help solve problems, improve performance, and provide specialized expertise.

What are the responsibilities of a consultant?

The responsibilities of a consultant vary depending on their specific role and industry, but generally include analyzing data, conducting research, developing strategies, implementing solutions, and providing recommendations to clients.

What skills are necessary to become a successful consultant?

Successful consultants possess a combination of technical knowledge, problem-solving abilities, communication skills, and business acumen. They must also be adaptable, organized, and have strong interpersonal skills to effectively work with clients.

How do I become a consultant?

To become a consultant, you typically need a combination of education and experience in a specific field or industry. Many consultants also obtain certifications or specialized training to enhance their skills and credibility. Networking and building a strong reputation are also important in gaining clients and success as a consultant.

What are the benefits of being a consultant?

Being a consultant can offer a variety of benefits, such as flexibility in work schedule, the ability to work on diverse projects, and the potential for higher earnings. It also allows for continuous learning and growth as you work with different clients and industries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • RosemaryCInserra
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
RosemaryCInserra
  • jnnfrc