• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Scott! Just Wanted to Tell You That I Saw You Today (Well, Your

In summary, Carolyn recommends collecting contact information from consumers before giving out a business card.
soccermama
Hey Scott! Just wanted to tell you that I saw you today (well, your car). lol We were shopping and sitting in traffic on our way back to the freeway and saw your name across the back of your car, just 2 cars ahead of us...

Just wanted to share.... lol :eek:

Lookout Scott - she's stalkin' ya ;)

LOL! So - why didn't ya' give me a call, Celeste? Today was a lot of running around doing errands - were you in Issy or where?

I did get a show from the window, and have given out about 3 catalogs. Slowly, I am asking folks for their contact info when I give out a catalog, rather than just give them away...

Yes, that's where I was. I'm wondering if you're related to someone who used to be my bookkeeper for the property that I manage? Same last name... small world!

I also am only slowly working on getting contact info, instead of just handing over catalogs..... I've started not carrying catalogs with me at times, and then it forces me to have to send it, and if they really want it, they'll hand over the contact info. If not, then I'd probably never hear from them again, anyway....

Glad you're getting some business from the window sign!!!

soccermama said:
Yes, that's where I was. I'm wondering if you're related to someone who used to be my bookkeeper for the property that I manage? Same last name... small world!

I also am only slowly working on getting contact info, instead of just handing over catalogs..... I've started not carrying catalogs with me at times, and then it forces me to have to send it, and if they really want it, they'll hand over the contact info. If not, then I'd probably never hear from them again, anyway....

Glad you're getting some business from the window sign!!!

A consultant that comes to our cluster meetins said she no longer even gives out her biz card w/o collecting their info. She carries a DPS pad in her purse and has them fill one out for her.

Not ot hijack the thread, but I also carry DPDS and ask to have them filled out. I have had great success with it over the last few weeks.

dannyzmom said:
A consultant that comes to our cluster meetins said she no longer even gives out her biz card w/o collecting their info. She carries a DPS pad in her purse and has them fill one out for her.
oooohhhhhh!!! Goooooood tip!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: I think I will do that!!! :D I just love great new ideas! After 8 years, you'd think I would have thought of that by now!!:rolleyes: ;)
Thanks for sharing that, Carolyn!!!:D

What is "Hey Scott! Just Wanted to Tell You That I Saw You Today (Well, Your"?

"Hey Scott! Just Wanted to Tell You That I Saw You Today (Well, Your" is a popular greeting used by Pampered Chef consultants to catch the attention of potential customers and start a conversation about their products and business.

What is the purpose of using this greeting?

The purpose of using this greeting is to create a personal connection with the customer and make them feel special and noticed. It also serves as an icebreaker to start a conversation about Pampered Chef products and potentially make a sale.

Is there a specific way to say this greeting?

There is no specific way to say this greeting, as long as it is said with sincerity and a smile. Some consultants may add their own personal touch or variation to make it more unique and memorable.

Can this greeting be used for any type of customer?

Yes, this greeting can be used for any type of customer, whether they are new or returning. It is a friendly and welcoming way to start a conversation and make a good impression.

Do other Pampered Chef consultants use this greeting?

Yes, this greeting is commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants across the company. It has been proven to be effective in engaging customers and starting conversations about the business and products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Laura420
Replies
Views