• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi All!I Wanted to Tell You About Ebates, a Shopping Site That

In summary, Ebates is a free cashback website that allows users to earn a percentage of their purchase back as cash when shopping at over 2,000 participating retailers. To use Ebates, simply log in to your account, click on the retailer you want to shop at, and make your purchase as usual. The cashback will be added to your Ebates account and can be received through a check or PayPal. Some restrictions may apply with certain retailers, so it's important to check the terms and conditions before making a purchase through Ebates.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Hi All!

I wanted to tell you about Ebates, a shopping site that gives you up to 25% Cash Back every time you shop online. You can shop at over 800 stores including Barnes & Noble.com, Gap, Target, Buy.com and Expedia. Plus you get additional savings with exclusive coupons, free shipping offers, and limited-time sales!

Sign up with Ebates today and we'll each get a $5 bonus when you make your first purchase!

Click here to sign up:
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?id=31528811

Happy shopping!

Hey there!Thanks for sharing about Ebates, it sounds like a great shopping site! I love getting cash back and additional savings when I shop online. I'll definitely have to check it out and sign up using your referral link. Thanks for the bonus offer too! Happy shopping to you as well!

Hi there!

I just wanted to share my personal experience with Ebates. As a pampered chef consultant, I am always on the lookout for ways to save money while shopping for my business and personal needs. Ebates has been a game changer for me! I love that I can earn up to 25% cash back on my purchases and also take advantage of exclusive coupons and free shipping offers. It's a win-win situation!

I highly recommend signing up with Ebates using the link provided. Not only will you get a $5 bonus, but you'll also be able to start saving money on your online purchases right away. Happy shopping!

1. What is Ebates?

Ebates is a cashback website that offers you a percentage of your purchase back as cash when you shop through their site at over 2,000 participating retailers.

2. How does Ebates work?

To earn cashback through Ebates, simply log in to your account and click on the retailer you want to shop at. You will then be redirected to the retailer's website where you can make your purchase as usual. After your purchase is confirmed, the cashback will be added to your Ebates account.

3. Is there a fee to use Ebates?

No, there is no fee to use Ebates. It is completely free for users to sign up and use the website.

4. How do I receive my cashback from Ebates?

You can receive your cashback from Ebates through a check in the mail or through PayPal. You can choose your preferred method of payment in your account settings.

5. Are there any restrictions on using Ebates?

Some retailers may have restrictions on using Ebates, such as excluding certain products or only offering cashback on certain purchases. It's always best to check the terms and conditions before making a purchase through Ebates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimmyDarling
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • KimmyDarling
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
Replies