• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Ann! Choc. Chip Cookie ?'S.....

In summary, the conversation is about trying a secret cookie recipe using different pudding flavors, combinations of chocolate chips and nuts, and possibly making it into a bar or on a round stone. The recipe is easy to halve and can be made with different flavors such as pumpkin, cheesecake, and butterscotch. The cookies turned out delicious and stay soft. The conversation also includes tips for making the recipe and personal experiences with the cookies.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I'm getting ready to try your secret recipe.....I'm thinking I am going to do 2 half recipes, and do one w/ white choc. pudding, choc. chips, and pecans, and then try the other w/ pumpkin spice pudding (Which I've been hoarding for just the right time!) and butterscotch chips...do you think that sounds like a good combo too?

mmm..... I'm coming to your house after work to taste-test.

Darn- I have to pack for an opportunity fair this weekend, so no time.

Those both sound really good! I've got some of the pumpkin spice pudding at home, too. It makes great pound cake (mix 1 box pudding mix with 1 yellow cake mix. Add 4 eggs, 1 cup milk and 1/2 cup oil. Beat with electric mixer on HIGH for 3 minutes. Bake as directed on cake mix box.)

Luckily, the cookie recipe is very easy to halve, so you can play with half batches. And they stay soft and chewy!

Secret recipe?!?!? What secret recipe?

It's posted in another thread about cookies that don't bake properly. I don't remember the name of it.

If they are good - I'll make some to bring to Conference to go with Beth's brownies!:D The hoarder in me has 4 pkg of Pumpkin Spice Pudding in the pantry!:rolleyes: It's so hard to find, so when I did find it I bought what they had! I'll have to try the pound cake recipe - that would be good with some sliced fresh peaches over the top!

Like I posted in the other thread, they're delish made with butterscotch pudding, so I think the pumpkin would be very similar. I love pumpkin desserts. I've got a pumpkin bar recipe at home that's basically a cake made in the bar pan, with raisins in it, cream cheese frosting and sunflower seeds on top. mmmm.....

I've also made these cookies with cheesecake pudding. It's a little weird at first, but also tasty.

Have any of you ever made this cookie in bar form? I love to make cookie bars, this recipe sounds great!
Either way, I may have to make them this weekend! :)

Edited to add: Thanks, Ann, for sharing your secret recipe!!!! ;)

I haven't tried them in bars. They're pretty soft, and having the extra baked edges all the way around probably helps them hold their shape. But you could give it a try and report back!

oh my~! Pudding has been my secret ingredient since I was a teenager! And that was a long time ago, longer than I'd like to admit to!
I think I'm going to try the different flavors though, because I've just been doing the standard CC cookie!

Also chefjenibel I haven't made it in bar form, but I have made it on the large round stone! I do this every year for my kid's birthdays at school! Just make sure you don't pack it too full on the lg round stone and use Parchment paper! It comes off like a dream then! I don't use all the dough and as a matter of fact my recipe is only 1/2 the size of Ann's! I usually do about 2/3 of 1/2 that recipe from Ann and then I use the other 1/3 of the recipe on the small round stone and make a "Personal Pan" Cookie for my child, the birthday child! I ice these cookies with chocolate frosting and write Happy Birthday on it! I have become quite popular over the years at my kid's school, my son is going into 6th grade and my daughter into 2nd, and all the kids get excited when it's one of my kid's birthdays!
Also putting a small dab of dough in the middle of the stone under the parchment paper keeps it from sliding all over the place! And if you do you use all the dough on the large round stone, it will over flow and burn on the bottom of your oven!:eek: :rolleyes:
It will look huge when you pull it out of the oven but then shrinks back down to the right size!
Good luck!;)

Last edited:
Success!We had the ones w/ white choc pudding, ghiradelli's dark choc. chips, and chopped pecans for lunch today.....we met DH at a local park for lunch - and between the 3 of us, ate 11 of them. I would like to say that I only ate one...........ummm, but that would be a bold-faced lie!

They were incredible! Can't wait to try the next kind!

I love those cookies! And they stay soft, too. mmmm......

Related to Hey Ann! Choc. Chip Cookie ?'S.....

1. How do I make the perfect chocolate chip cookies with the Hey Ann! Choc. Chip Cookie mix?

To make the perfect chocolate chip cookies, start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, mix together the Hey Ann! Choc. Chip Cookie mix with softened butter, an egg, and vanilla extract. Once the dough is formed, roll it into balls and place them on a lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden. Let them cool before serving.

2. Can I add my own ingredients to the Hey Ann! Choc. Chip Cookie mix?

Yes, you can add your own ingredients to the Hey Ann! Choc. Chip Cookie mix to customize it to your liking. Some popular additions include nuts, dried fruits, or even a sprinkle of sea salt on top before baking. Just be sure not to add too many additional ingredients, as it may affect the consistency of the cookies.

3. How long does the Hey Ann! Choc. Chip Cookie mix last?

The Hey Ann! Choc. Chip Cookie mix has a shelf life of one year if stored in a cool, dry place. Once opened, it should be used within 6 months for the best results.

4. Can I freeze the Hey Ann! Choc. Chip Cookie dough?

Yes, you can freeze the Hey Ann! Choc. Chip Cookie dough for up to three months. Simply wrap the dough tightly in plastic wrap and place it in an airtight container before freezing. When ready to bake, let the dough thaw in the fridge overnight before baking as usual.

5. Are the ingredients in the Hey Ann! Choc. Chip Cookie mix all-natural?

Yes, all the ingredients in the Hey Ann! Choc. Chip Cookie mix are all-natural, with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. The mix also does not contain any trans fats or high fructose corn syrup, making it a delicious and wholesome option for cookie lovers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lisa717
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • gailz2