• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Here's to Making You Smile Today!

In summary, a mother shares a cute picture of her 3 year old daughter enjoying some Tuxedo Brownie Cups. Others in the conversation relate to the child's actions and admit to doing the same thing themselves when no one is looking.
lacychef
So, my little 3 year old & I were making Tuxedo Brownie Cups this morning, & she just went straight for the yummy filling:D Had to share this pic with you all; thought you could use something to make ya smile!! Hope you're all having a good day!
{{{hugs to all}}}}

Attachments

• 100_0546_0001.gif
    100_0546_0001.gif
    29.2 KB · Views: 454
Okay so she and my 3 year old daughter HAVE to be soul twins or something! I can't tell you how many times she has tried to do this very same thing!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

awww how cute!! thanks, can always use a pic of a cute kid ;)

Hey, that's what I do when no one is looking. ;)

chefjeanine said:
Hey, that's what I do when no one is looking. ;)
LOL, that's funny! On occasion, I'll take my 2 girls with me to shows if I know the host. They'll end up licking the spoon, and then I'll tell the guests that's the hardest part of my job is not doing that:)

That is too cute! My kids wish that my back would turn so they could do that!!:D

That is just sooooo cute! Thanks for sharing- it did make me smile!

Unfortunately I must admit to doing the exact same thing when no one is looking:) :) :)

She's my kind of woman!

amya said:
Unfortunately I must admit to doing the exact same thing when no one is looking:) :) :)

I knew I wasn't the only one. Thanks for 'fessing up!

amya said:
Me three. :)

Why do you wait til nobody's looking? ;) At shows I resist the temptation, but at home, i am always picking at the food and licking spoons, eating spoonsful of cool whip, etc...... pathetic, I know! lol

soccermama said:
Why do you wait til nobody's looking? ;) At shows I resist the temptation, but at home, i am always picking at the food and licking spoons, eating spoonsful of cool whip, etc...... pathetic, I know! lol

The one good thing about living alone....noone is ever looking! The bad thing about that though is that I don't have the determination to resist when it comes to sweets (especially chocolate!!)

lacychef said:
So, my little 3 year old & I were making Tuxedo Brownie Cups this morning, & she just went straight for the yummy filling:D Had to share this pic with you all; thought you could use something to make ya smile!! Hope you're all having a good day!
{{{hugs to all}}}}

Lacy...She is soooooooo cute, my goodness & you have more????;) ;) ;)

I can picture my boys doing that same thing when my back is turned, if only I could force myself to use that darn thing instead of a bag!

Oh, please...we know we ALL do it!! How else to you get the rest of the filling out that the EAD won't push out!?

speedychef said:
Oh, please...we know we ALL do it!! How else to you get the rest of the filling out that the EAD won't push out!?

That's exactly correct. . .we have no other choice!:rolleyes:

I thought that was how you were supposed to eat it!!!!

Ginger428 said:
Lacy...She is soooooooo cute, my goodness & you have more????;) ;) ;)

Thanks Ginger:) Yes, I have a 7 year old too & she's also a doll! (not that I"m biased!)

Related to Here's to Making You Smile Today!

1. What is "Here's to Making You Smile Today!"?

"Here's to Making You Smile Today!" is a slogan used by Pampered Chef to promote our mission of bringing joy and happiness into people's lives through cooking, entertaining, and sharing delicious meals with loved ones.

2. How does Pampered Chef make people smile?

At Pampered Chef, we believe that a good meal can bring people together and create special moments that make us smile. Our high-quality kitchen tools, recipes, and cooking tips help make meal preparation and entertaining easier, more fun, and more delicious, bringing joy and happiness into people's lives.

3. Can anyone participate in "Here's to Making You Smile Today!"?

Yes, absolutely! Our mission is to bring joy and happiness into everyone's lives, regardless of their cooking or entertaining abilities. Our products and resources are designed to help anyone create delicious meals and memorable experiences that will make them smile.

4. What are some examples of how Pampered Chef has made people smile?

We have received countless heartwarming stories from our customers about how our products have helped them create cherished memories with family and friends. From successful dinner parties to fun cooking experiences with kids, we are proud to have played a role in making people smile and bringing them closer together.

5. How can I get involved in "Here's to Making You Smile Today!"?

You can get involved in "Here's to Making You Smile Today!" by purchasing our high-quality kitchen tools, trying out our delicious recipes, and joining our community of passionate cooks and entertainers. You can also follow us on social media to stay updated on our latest products, recipes, and events that will surely make you smile.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies