• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soWhat Is Everyone Making This Month?

In summary, the person is making the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte or Black Forest Torte for their first show, the Pepperoni Pizza Twist and Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips for their every show, Soup and Slippers--that Vegetable Alfredo soup or Smashed Potato soup with Garlic Bites for their one show this month, and Mini cheeseburgers for their show this weekend.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I have my first show coming up next Friday and I have no idea what to offer for her recipe. What are YOU making? I've seen a few posts mentioning people having 7 + shows this month. I'd LOVE to know what those people are making at their shows, or even what you're making if you only have one show (like me ;) )

Thanks for any and all ideas!

I am making either the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte or Black Forest Torte for a show on 1/24. I can't decide. These are both great recipes, but you need torte pans. If you don't have them, see if you can borrow them.

Best of luck to you on your first ever show!!!!!!!! :balloon:

I am making the Pepperoni Pizza Twist and the Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips at every show this month. They wanted Game Day recipes and the PPT is a MUST HAVE when the guys are here watching a game.

In February I am offering Chocolate Shows. Haven't narrowed it down to which recipes yet but every show will have a bonus - I'll make the 2 step fudge (white chocolate and strawberry icing) and cut it into hearts with the creative cutters and all guests will get one. If it goes over well I just might do green ones with the shamrock cutter in March...

BethCooks4U said:
I am making the Pepperoni Pizza Twist and the Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips at every show this month. They wanted Game Day recipes and the PPT is a MUST HAVE when the guys are here watching a game.

Where did you find recipe for Fruit Salsa and cinnamon chips? Sounds interesting.

LeanneB. said:
Where did you find recipe for Fruit Salsa and cinnamon chips? Sounds interesting.

It's the Mango Salsa recipe that's in an old Season's Best. In that recipe the fruit is put over ice cream in cups made with tortillas.

1 cup strawberries
1 mango (can substitue peaches)
1 kiwi

Chop with salad chopper to salsa consistancy. Squeeze juice over fruits, mix and serve with chips.

Cinnamon chips: Spritz flour tortillas with water. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture. Cut into wedges. Bake on flat stone at 400 degrees. First batch takes about 10 minutes, subsequent batches take about 6.

I'm doing Soup and Slippers--that Vegetable Alfredo soup or Smashed Potato soup with Garlic Bites.

DebbieJ said:
I'm doing Soup and Slippers--that Vegetable Alfredo soup or Smashed Potato soup with Garlic Bites.

I'm doing this or 30 Minute Chicken w/ Garlic Bites.

DebbieJ said:

I'm doing the Smashed Potato Soup w/Garlic Bites for both of my shows this month.

For my show this weekend I am making mini cheeseburgers. I dont add as much onion as the recipe calls for, or wow, **onion breath** lol. Best of luck with your first show!

I'm doing the 3 Cheese Garden pizza and a German Choc. Cake in the fluted stone in the microwave.

I'm doing a Power Cooking w/Chicken (Host hasn't picked her 3 choices yet), Spinach Carbonara Pizza, Jerk Chicken Nachoes, cho.cake in the fluted stone and Lemon Greek Chicken in the DCB.

crystalscookingnow said:
I'm doing the Smashed Potato Soup w/Garlic Bites for both of my shows this month.

Where is the recipe for Garlic Bites?

Evelynt said:
Where is the recipe for Garlic Bites?

This is my recipe:

1 can Grands Biscuits (any kind)
4 Tbls. butter
1-2 cloves garlic
1-2 tsp Italian Seasoning
1 ounce Parmesan Cheese.

Melt butter in 8 or 10 inch saute pan - press in garlic, sprinkle in Italian seasoning, and grate in Parm. Cut biscuits into quarters and toss in pan until coated. Bake @ 350 for 15-18 minutes - or until golden on top. Slide them onto SA plate, and serve with small bamboo tongs.

Black Forest Trifle x2
Jerk Nachos
Nutty Carmel Brownies

I am doing the fajitas in the DCB to show that off and a skillet cake in the 12 in executive to show off the cookware, my last show I did that and my host is at $923 in sales currently and I got 4 bookings!

Tomorrow I have a show and the host specifically asked for a ring so I am doing the chic/broccoli ring and making the chicken in the DCB w/ the skillet cake to go with. Right now she has $300 in outside orders and expects at least 10 guests...yippee!

chefsteph07 said:
I am doing the fajitas in the DCB

Where can I find this recipe? Thanks.

twinkie10 said:
Where can I find this recipe? Thanks.

Here you go!

Attachments

• DCB Fajitas.doc
    117.5 KB · Views: 567
I seem to have a lot of Saturday brunch/Sunday afternoon shows this month so for them I give the choice of Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll or the Sausage & Pepper Biscuit Fritatta for the brunch show. The after noon shows are going for Super Bowl munchies: Touchdown Taco Dip, Artichoke Bread Bowl, Chicken Club Squares. I love them all!

1. What is the most popular item people are buying this month?

The most popular item people are buying this month is our Quick Cooker. With its versatile functions and easy-to-use features, it's perfect for quick weeknight meals and making delicious dishes like risotto, chili, and even cheesecake in a fraction of the time.

2. Are there any new products that have just been released?

Yes, we just released our new Ultimate Mandoline! It's a must-have for any home chef, with adjustable thickness settings and various blades for slicing, dicing, and julienning. It also comes with a handy storage case for safe and convenient storage.

3. Is there a sale or promotion going on this month?

Yes, this month we are offering a special deal on our Deluxe Air Fryer. Not only does it fry your favorite foods with little to no oil, but it also has functions for roasting, baking, and dehydrating. Plus, it comes with a free recipe book with over 150 delicious air fryer recipes.

4. Are there any limited edition items for the holiday season?

Yes, we have some limited edition holiday items that are perfect for gift-giving or adding to your own kitchen collection. Some of our favorites include the Holiday Cookie Cutter Set, the Festive Stoneware Collection, and the Snowflake Silicone Spatula.

5. Can I still order items in time for holiday cooking?

Yes, you can still order items in time for holiday cooking! We offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee, so you can receive your order in time for your holiday gatherings. Just make sure to place your order by the specified deadline for your preferred shipping option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shae424