• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Everyone Making This Month?

In summary, this month's recipes at my shows include a classic chocolate chip cookie, a creamy chicken and vegetable pasta, and a refreshing summer fruit salad. These recipes showcase various kitchen tools and products, are easy to make, and appeal to a wide audience. They are also a great way to demonstrate how our products can help make cooking and baking at home simpler and more enjoyable.
DebPC
Staff member
Please share what recipe/s you're making this month at your shows and why?
Thanks for sharing!

Chipotle Chili & Cornbread as dinner in a dash - because it shows great products (Rock Crok, mixnchop, cutting board, garlic press, manual food processor, batter bowl, scraper, measure all cup, adjustable measuring spoons, flexible cutting boards, forged cutlery, chefs tools). Customers love the dinner in 30 mins or less idea. I have some cut fruit on cool & serve tray (fruit & cheese cutter) and it's simple and easy.

This month, I am making a few different recipes at my shows. One of them is a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe. I chose this recipe because it is a crowd-pleaser and always a hit with both kids and adults. Plus, it's a great way to showcase some of our baking products, like our silicone baking mats and cookie scoops.Another recipe I am making is a creamy chicken and vegetable pasta dish. I wanted to showcase our cookware and kitchen tools, and this recipe is perfect for that. It's also a great way to show how easy it is to make a delicious and healthy meal at home using our products.Lastly, I am making a refreshing summer fruit salad with a homemade citrus dressing. This recipe is perfect for the warmer weather and a great way to showcase our fruit and vegetable tools, like our melon baller and citrus juicer. It's also a great option for those looking for a lighter and healthier dessert option.Overall, I chose these recipes because they are easy to make, showcase our products, and appeal to a wide audience. I also wanted to make sure I had a mix of sweet and savory options to cater to different tastes. I'm excited to share these recipes with my guests and hopefully inspire them to try them at home with our products.

1. What is the most popular Pampered Chef item this month?

The most popular Pampered Chef item this month is our Quick Cooker. It's a versatile pressure cooker that allows you to make meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods.

2. Are there any new recipes that everyone is raving about this month?

Yes, our customers are loving our new air fryer recipes. With the Pampered Chef air fryer, you can make healthier versions of all your favorite fried foods.

3. Is there a special sale or promotion going on this month?

Yes, we currently have a promotion for our Deluxe Air Fryer. You can save 15% when you purchase this item this month.

4. Can you recommend a popular kitchen gadget that everyone is using this month?

Our Spiral and Slice is a must-have kitchen gadget this month. It's perfect for making zoodles, curly fries, and other fun spiralized dishes.

5. What are some top-rated products that are worth investing in this month?

Our Deluxe Cooking Blender and Rockcrok Dutch Oven are two of our top-rated products this month. Both are versatile and can help you create delicious meals in no time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• paultorres
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • DebPC