• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Everyone Making at Their Shows This Month?

In summary, the top-selling products at Pampered Chef shows this month are the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Deluxe Air Fryer Grill, Mix 'N Scraper, and Stoneware Small Bar Pan. There are also popular new products, such as the Deluxe Air Fryer Grill, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Quick Cooker. Some popular recipes being made at shows include Instant Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken, Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Dip, Quick Cooker Beef Stroganoff, and Stoneware Chocolate Lava Cake. This month, there are various promotions happening at shows, such as discounts, free shipping, and free products with qualifying purchases. Additionally, customers can customize their orders with their own choice of products with the help
DebPC
Staff member
Tonight I'm making Chick Brocc Braid and Deep Dish Peach Pie in DCB.

I made the Quick Apple Cream cake in the DCB! I got the recipe from the Season's Best! Turned out great & everybody enjoyed it!

I love the chicken broccoli braid. I curerntly have no cooking shows on my calendar. I do have 2 cataolg shows though, both out of state from where I live.

I am planning on having a "fall" open house, in which I plan to make the 3 minuite dip, caramel apple salsa duo (an older PC recipe), and the candy corn fudge. I will make an appetizer, but I haven't yet decided what to make. I am thinking of a couple of ideas, maybe a soup recipe in the DCB.

I've been making the s'mores cake a lot, crunchy buffalo chicken cups (minus the bleu cheese), the new apple cake recipe and tonight we're trying the greek artichoke flat bread.

S'mores cake, crunchy buffalo cups with feta vs. blue cheese, 3 min onion dip, ham egg and cheese brunch squares greek artichoke flat bread.

I've made the Autumn Risotto with Chicken and Cranberries a few times this fall already. Love that recipe!

1. What are the top-selling products at Pampered Chef shows this month?

The top-selling products at Pampered Chef shows this month include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Deluxe Air Fryer Grill, the Mix 'N Scraper, and the Stoneware Small Bar Pan.

2. Are there any new products that are popular at shows this month?

Yes, there are several new products that are popular at shows this month. These include the Deluxe Air Fryer Grill, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Quick Cooker.

3. What are some popular recipes being made at Pampered Chef shows this month?

Some popular recipes being made at Pampered Chef shows this month include the Instant Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken, the Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Dip, the Quick Cooker Beef Stroganoff, and the Stoneware Chocolate Lava Cake.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions happening at Pampered Chef shows this month?

Yes, there are currently several promotions happening at Pampered Chef shows this month. These include discounts on select products, free shipping on orders over $99, and free products with qualifying purchases.

5. Can I customize my order at a Pampered Chef show with my own choice of products?

Yes, you can customize your order at a Pampered Chef show with your own choice of products. Our consultants will work with you to create a personalized shopping experience and help you find the perfect products for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mrpampchefdoug
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Rhonda-Roo
  • DebPC