• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Besides the Warm Caramel Brownie,

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, pantry items, and cookbooks. Most of their products are dishwasher safe and come with a limited lifetime warranty. To become a consultant, simply visit their website and sign up. You can also host a party to earn free products and discounts.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Jerk Chicken Nachos and the DDB quick meals what's everyone making for there shows in October? I have a show next week that attended the quick DDB meal show I did in September, attended and booked at the JCN show two weeks ago and doesn't want the brownie. So I'm stumped over what to make. I'd like it to be a new recipe if possible since it's a bunch of groupies attending. Anyone care to share what you're making that isn't one of the recipes mentioned above?

I made the ham and cheese brunch squares at a show last Sunday and they were a hit! These are absolutely delicious and very easy to make.

The Mini Pesto Pizza are good too.

I made the peanut butter cup trifle last week, and I'm making the Taffy Apple Trifle next week along with the pork tenderloin.

Have you demoed the cookware for them yet? You've done a few in the stoneware and this would be a good change.

I did the Crab Rangoon Dip out of Season's Best last week. It is served with Wonton chips, which I did in advance. (at home) It was easy and a big hit.

Beef Enchilata CasseroleI'm doing the Beef Enchilata Casserole from the 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook. This is a quick, easy recipe that demos both the cookware and stoneware.

What other products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of kitchen tools and cookware, including bakeware, cutlery, stoneware, and kitchen gadgets. They also offer pantry items and cookbooks to help you create delicious meals.

Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Yes, most Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe. However, it is always best to check the product care instructions before placing it in the dishwasher.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Join Us" tab. From there, you can sign up to become a consultant and start your own Pampered Chef business.

Do Pampered Chef products come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free products and discounts. Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dwyerkim
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • Leslie0831
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • pamperedmomto3