• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Helping Hand and 1St Shows for the New Recruit

In summary, to support a new recruit during their first few shows, it is important to provide guidance and allow them to gain hands-on experience. To host a successful first show, set clear goals, create a welcoming atmosphere, and have a plan for follow-up. To help a recruit feel more confident, role play and practice with them and remind them that mistakes are normal. Effective ways to promote a first show include using social media, sending personalized invitations, and offering incentives. To keep a recruit motivated, communicate regularly, celebrate successes, and encourage goal-setting while providing support and resources.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
I heard of this way to help get bookings at a new recruits first show, but can't remember if i'm remember this correctly and wanted everyone's opinion.

The way it worked was the new consultant trace's a silhouette of her hand on an 8x11 sheet of paper. On each finger she puts down the available show date.

Her recruiter says at the end of the demo: Didn't "Jane" do a wonderful job tonight! Everyone needs a helping hand and i'd like to pass out Jane's hand to each of you tonight. If you'd like to help her start her business strong, please put your name on a finger indicating you'll have one of her first cooking shows. If you'd like to do a catalog show, put your name in between two fingers, and if you'd like to be a consultant like Jane, put your name in her palm and the two of you will learn together."

Is anyone familiar with this? Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm hosting a grand opening August 6th for my 2nd recruit and thought I'd try this.

I've never heard of it before, but it sounds like a great idea! Please let us know it how works out!

I have used this without being soo complicated!! Just draw the hand and ask each friend at the end of the show "Who is going to give Jane a helping hand in starting her business."
Have them write their name on a finger and the hostess can then make the contact to set date, etc. Some might be interested in helping, but don't know date at that moment so they wont' write their name down. I would rather get the YES and then work with them to set a date!!

1) How can I best support my recruit during their first few shows?

The best way to support a new recruit during their first few shows is to offer them guidance and advice, while also allowing them to take the lead and gain hands-on experience. Encourage them to reach out to you with any questions or concerns, and be available to provide support and assistance as needed.

2) What are some tips for organizing and hosting a successful first show?

Some tips for organizing and hosting a successful first show include setting clear goals and expectations, creating a welcoming and inviting atmosphere, and offering a variety of products for guests to try. It's also important to have a plan for follow-up and booking future shows.

3) How can I help my recruit overcome their nerves and feel more confident during their first shows?

One way to help a new recruit feel more confident during their first shows is to role play and practice with them beforehand. This can help them feel more prepared and comfortable with the products and demonstrations. It's also important to remind them that mistakes are normal and to focus on having fun and connecting with their guests.

4) What are some effective ways to promote and market a first show?

Utilizing social media, sending out personalized invitations, and offering incentives for guests who bring a friend are all effective ways to promote and market a first show. Encouraging the recruit to reach out to their personal network and offer special deals or discounts can also help attract more guests.

5) How can I help my recruit stay motivated and excited about their new business?

Constantly communicate with your recruit and celebrate their successes, no matter how small. Encourage them to set specific goals and offer support and accountability to help them achieve those goals. It's also important to remind them of the benefits and rewards of their business, and to continue offering training and resources to help them grow and succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Suzballard
  • erinyourpclady
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • mrssyvo