• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Helping a Host with a Crazy Order: My Experience as a Packer"

In summary, the host helped a bag her order this morning, and there were missing items and items sent that weren't ordered. The host was glad she was there, and HO is taking care of everything.
DebPC
Staff member
I helped a host bag her order this morning. There were 7 missing items and 9 items sent that weren't ordered. Was I glad I was there. Of course HO is taking care of everything. Three of the unordered items sent were the Caramel Sprinkle and HO said food ,even unopened, can't be returned so at least the host gets something for her inconvenience. I hope this isn't a trend-I sent in my last show tonite.
BTW this order was sent, packed, and sent out all in the same day. If only they'd have taken a little more time!

Ugh! My host just received 7 boxes yesterday. I hope she doesn't have problems. I usually have shows sent to me specifically for that reason. I like to be able to fix issues quickly, like missing or broken items. For some reason I sent that order to her. I hope it wasn't a mistake!

Oh no....I have three shows that have all been shipped out in the past few days. I hope there aren't any problems!

The thing that gets me is they are shipping so fast ( which of course isn't all that bad) that they are leaving out items. Then we call or submit the adjustment and it sits for days before they ship it. I had a host on the 12th get her order, it was missing an item. I called teh adjustment in on the 12th and it still hasn't shipped.

All 7 boxes came in and they had absolutely no problems! Nothing missing, broken or extra. :party::D:party::D

So far just one missing pastry mat. Whew!

I've submitted 10 shows since Thanksgiving and all have come in fine. I think we all just get a "bad shipment" every now and then. And, of course, we all panic this time of the year...especially on the heals of the bad stretch PC definately had this summer.

I have 3 more shows still to arrive so I'll hope my positive trend continues!

Got my last show on Saturday- just perfect- guess it was fluke.

Related to Helping a Host with a Crazy Order: My Experience as a Packer"

1. How do you handle a large, complex order as a packer?

As a packer, I always start by carefully reviewing the order and making a checklist of all the items that need to be packed. This helps me stay organized and ensures that I don't miss anything. I also make sure to use appropriate packaging materials to protect the items during shipping.

2. What do you do if there are missing or damaged items in the order?

If there are any missing or damaged items in the order, I immediately contact the host and inform them of the issue. I also work with our customer service team to find a solution, whether that is sending a replacement item or providing a refund.

3. How do you ensure that the order is packed accurately?

I carefully cross-check the items with the order list and make sure that everything is accounted for before sealing the package. I also use a labeling system to ensure that each item is labeled correctly and corresponds to the order information.

4. How do you handle orders with special packaging or shipping requests?

If the host has any specific packaging or shipping requests, I make sure to follow those instructions carefully. I also communicate with the host to confirm the details and ensure that their needs are met.

5. Can you share any tips for efficiently packing large orders?

My biggest tip for efficiently packing large orders is to stay organized and focused. Creating a checklist and using a labeling system can save a lot of time and prevent any mistakes. It's also important to prioritize and pack items in the most logical and efficient way possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
icerneaccorie
  • quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies