• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Helpful Advice on Booking from the Same Host

In summary, to ensure that you get the same host for your next Pampered Chef party, simply inform your consultant when scheduling your party. While they will try their best to accommodate your request, availability may vary. You can book multiple parties with the same host by letting your consultant know and finding suitable dates for each party. You can also request a specific date, but it depends on the host's availability. Booking multiple parties with the same host may result in special benefits, such as free products or discounts. If you need to change hosts after booking your party, inform your consultant as soon as possible to make necessary arrangements. Keep in mind that the new host's availability may affect the date and time of your party.
rachelpc
I had a quick question. If 2 people book from the same host for the same month does that person ( the one they booked off of) get the sepcial at each show. That only seems right. It is not the first hosts fault that they both booked in the same month. Thnak for your input

Yes. For example, this month she could've gotten the SS bowls at the 1st show and the prep bowls at the 2nd.

can she get two sets of the bowls???

Whatever the Host special is she can either get 2 of the same thing, 1 at each show. Or she can get 1 of the one special at the first show, and 1 of the other special at the second show.

thank you!

1. How can I ensure that I get the same host for my next Pampered Chef party?

To request the same host for your next party, simply let your consultant know when you schedule your party. They will do their best to accommodate your request, but please keep in mind that the host's availability may vary.

2. Can I book multiple parties with the same host?

Yes, you can book multiple parties with the same host. Just let your consultant know when scheduling and they will work with the host to find a suitable date for each party.

3. Can I request a specific date for my party with the same host?

You can certainly request a specific date, but it ultimately depends on the host's availability. Your consultant will do their best to accommodate your request or find an alternative date that works for both you and the host.

4. Will I receive any special benefits for booking multiple parties with the same host?

Yes, many of our hosts offer rewards for repeat bookings, such as free products or discounts. Be sure to ask your consultant about any special offers available for booking multiple parties with the same host.

5. Can I change hosts after booking my party?

In most cases, yes, you can change hosts after booking your party. Just let your consultant know as soon as possible so they can make the necessary arrangements. Keep in mind that the new host's availability may also impact the date and time of your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tams
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pcheframsey