1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Help with PP!

1. Christa

Christa Member

I am trying to put an order through and having no luck. It was a catalog show that didn't go well. It ended up being $80. I can't put it through because its under $150. I also can't get the sweetheart towels to go on for her (ended up adding her's and her mom's as one indiv. order)
    Why won't this work? I feel so dumb.

Jan 15, 2006
  2. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

Have you updated you PP? Do an update and see if that helps get the towels. You should be at PP 13.3. :D

Jan 15, 2006
  3. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

It won't go thru as a show if it's under $150, you would just have to submit as an individual order or individual orders unless you have another show you can add it onto or you have some orders to add to it.
    HTH

Jan 15, 2006
  4. Christa

Christa Member

I got it to change to an indiv. order, but even tho I am at 13.3, its saying that G127 (sweetheart towels) is not an item. Ugh I am getting so frustrated! My recruiter is on vacation and I don't know how to get help. Can't she still get the towels as a free item if its an indiv. order?

HELP!

Jan 15, 2006
  5. Gina M

Gina M Veteran Member Gold Member

Hi Christa,

The reason it won't come up is because it's GI27 (the letter I instead of number 1). I had to look at that sheet a couple of times - sometimes hard to distinguish between the letters and numbers. Hope this helps!

Gina :)

Jan 15, 2006
  6. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

Gi27

Try GI27 (not G127).

Diane

Jan 15, 2006
  7. Christa

Christa Member

Thank you, Gina!

Jan 15, 2006
  8. I Have the Tools

I Have the Tools Member

Also just want to add that they are extremely helpful and nice in PP tech support. I've had to call them already a few times :eek:
    In case you need an answer FAST. :)

Kris

9. ChefLoriG

ChefLoriG Advanced Member Gold Member

just for future reference, guest and host specials will always be 2 letters first, followed by 2 numbers

Jan 17, 2006
  10. Christa

Christa Member

Thanks Chef Lori! We are neighbors, I live in Lancaster County.

Jan 17, 2006
Have something to add?