• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help with PP!

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
I am trying to put an order through and having no luck. It was a catalog show that didn't go well. It ended up being $80. I can't put it through because its under $150. I also can't get the sweetheart towels to go on for her (ended up adding her's and her mom's as one indiv. order)
Why won't this work? I feel so dumb.

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
It won't go thru as a show if it's under $150, you would just have to submit as an individual order or individual orders unless you have another show you can add it onto or you have some orders to add to it.
HTH

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
I got it to change to an indiv. order, but even tho I am at 13.3, its saying that G127 (sweetheart towels) is not an item. Ugh I am getting so frustrated! My recruiter is on vacation and I don't know how to get help. Can't she still get the towels as a free item if its an indiv. order?

HELP!

Gina M

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2006
Hi Christa,

The reason it won't come up is because it's GI27 (the letter I instead of number 1). I had to look at that sheet a couple of times - sometimes hard to distinguish between the letters and numbers. Hope this helps!

Gina :)

Jan 6, 2006
Also just want to add that they are extremely helpful and nice in PP tech support. I've had to call them already a few times :eek:
In case you need an answer FAST. :)

Kris

ChefLoriG

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2005
just for future reference, guest and host specials will always be 2 letters first, followed by 2 numbers