• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help with Older Model Apple Corer

In summary, to clean your older model apple corer, disassemble it and wash all parts in warm, soapy water. Replacement blades are available and it is not dishwasher safe. To use it, push and twist into the apple, then remove the core. It can also be used on other fruits of similar size.
cactus_flower
At last night's party, I had a customer who had the older model of corer and she asked me how to get the core out of the corer once you remove it from the apple. Your help is appreciated. Thx.

You push it away from you. (Kind of like you were using a water gun)

Thanks Julie--I'll pass it on!

Be careful! I used it at a show the other day - if those apples are hard - it can be dangerous.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about the older model of our corer. To remove the core, all you need to do is press the button on the handle and the core will easily slide out. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let me know. Happy cooking!

1. How do I clean my older model apple corer?

To clean your older model apple corer, first disassemble it by removing the blade and push rod. Wash all parts in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly before reassembling. Do not put the corer in the dishwasher as it may damage the blade.

2. Can I replace the blade on my older model apple corer?

Yes, replacement blades are available for older model apple corers. Please contact our customer service to purchase a new blade or for assistance with replacing it.

3. How do I use the older model apple corer?

To use the older model apple corer, simply push the corer into the center of the apple and twist until it reaches the bottom. Then, pull the corer out and the core should come out with it. Use a knife to cut off any remaining stem or seeds if necessary.

4. Is the older model apple corer dishwasher safe?

No, the older model apple corer is not dishwasher safe. It is recommended to hand wash all parts in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly before reassembling.

5. Can I use the older model apple corer on other fruits?

While the older model apple corer is designed specifically for apples, it can also be used for other similar sized fruits such as pears or peaches. It may not be suitable for larger or harder fruits such as pineapples or melons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 4kids4me
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • cmdtrgd
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • lanelly7