• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Wanted Sign Needed - Full-Time, Part-Time & Kit Options

In summary, Pampered Chef is currently hiring for Sales Consultants, Team Leaders, and Directors for both full-time and part-time positions. Benefits of working as a Sales Consultant include competitive commission, discounts on products, and training and support. It is possible to join as a Sales Consultant without purchasing a kit, but it is recommended to do so for essential tools and products. There are no additional costs associated with becoming a Sales Consultant, and the process involves filling out an application and purchasing a kit before starting training and building your business.
babywings76
Gold Member
Does anyone have a Help Wanted sign they use at booths? I have one that's okay, but not spectacular. I was thinking of the kind that mentions full-time, part-time, etc. Or has the mini kit option also shown? I'll keep looking through older files, but thought I'd ask in case someone's put together a new one that shows the new kit, too.

This is the one I use. Gets people asking questions.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Help Wanted 1a.doc
    26 KB · Views: 480
I have just used a regulat orange help wanted sign that you find in Walmat
WORKS GREAT

this is what I have.

Attachments

• now hiring 2007.doc
    89 KB · Views: 405
This is what I have, I normally have it in a frame or flyer holder and then have "fake" $50s attached to it. I don't add all the part-time etc. It helps to get the conversation started!

Hope this helps, Amanada!

Attachments

• help wanted.pub
    39 KB · Views: 375
WIsh I could see the one in Pub too, as I've got an upcoming booth and am looking for something.

Can anyone convert it??

Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
WIsh I could see the one in Pub too, as I've got an upcoming booth and am looking for something.

Can anyone convert it??

Thanks,

Lisa

Here you go:

Attachments

• Help Wanted.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 573
Thanks everyone! These are great! Plus I guess I really don't need a picture of the kit and the mini because I'll be there to tell them about it. I'm going to have the full kit on display and I have the mini kit brochures handy. Thanks again!

Thanks so much for converting this.

Lisa

1. What positions are available for full-time and part-time employment?

At Pampered Chef, we currently have openings for Sales Consultants, Team Leaders, and Directors for both full-time and part-time positions. These roles offer flexible schedules and the opportunity to grow within our company.

2. What are the benefits of working as a Sales Consultant for Pampered Chef?

As a Sales Consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a competitive commission, receive discounts on our products, and attend exclusive training and events. You will also have the support of our team and the chance to build your own business.

3. Can I work as a Sales Consultant without purchasing a kit?

Yes, you can join our team as a Sales Consultant without purchasing a kit. However, we highly recommend purchasing a kit as it will provide you with essential tools and products to start your business successfully. Plus, you will receive a discount on the kit as a new consultant.

4. Are there any additional costs associated with becoming a Sales Consultant?

Aside from the initial cost of the kit, there are no additional costs associated with becoming a Sales Consultant at Pampered Chef. We provide you with a personalized website, marketing materials, and ongoing support and training at no extra cost.

5. What is the process for becoming a Sales Consultant at Pampered Chef?

To become a Sales Consultant, you can simply fill out an application on our website or reach out to a current Consultant for more information. Once your application is approved, you will have the option to purchase a kit and start your training. From there, you can begin hosting parties and building your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alora Rueth
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Julie Henne
  • Gigi Metheny
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefAprilFrench