• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Updating Book a Show....

In summary, to update a booked show, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Booked Shows" tab. From there, you can make changes to the date, time, or location of the show. You can also add more guests by going to the "Guest List" tab and clicking on the "Add Guests" button. To cancel a booked show, go to the "Booked Shows" tab and click on the "Edit" button next to the show, then click on the "Cancel Show" button. To reschedule a booked show, go to the "Booked Shows" tab and click on the "Edit" button next to the show, then click on the "Reschedule Show" button
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Okay, I was trying to update this flyer, but couldn't change the pictures to the July specials......so, any of you computer-savvy people want to give it a go?

(I'd love to have it for my show tomorrow night;) )

Thanks!!!

Attachments

• Book A Show TONIGHT.doc
    953 KB · Views: 406
Please!!!!

Here is my attempt....

Sheryl

Attachments

• Book a Show Tonight.doc
    709 KB · Views: 469
You are a STAR Sheryl! Thanks so much!

Glad I could help! I'll be using it at my show over the weekend too!

Sheryl

Great work, Sheryl. You saved me some time.

Great flyer!! How do you incorporate it into your shows??

I was needing some computer savvy help myself. I love this flyer, but I have tried to add August specials and a blank box with the same border for September.....with no success. Anyone like to help, plus get you own selves ahead for the rest of the summer?

Bumping up

update book a show tonightHas anyone updated the Book a Show Tonight flyer that has the June - August bonuses. I haven't a clue on how to change it!

Thanks,

Karen

Here is mine though it is slightly different. I made it more generic. But it is May - Aug.

Attachments

• Debi's Book A Show TONIGHT.doc
    738 KB · Views: 463
updated book a showthank you!

Karen

Could someone put it in PDF format for me? Thanks

Here are both of them in PDF format.

Attachments

• Book a Show Tonight.pdf
    270.2 KB · Views: 318
  • Debi's Book A Show TONIGHT.pdf
    365.4 KB · Views: 310

1. How do I update my booked show?

To update your booked show, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Booked Shows" tab. Find the show you want to update and click on the "Edit" button next to it. From there, you can make any necessary changes to the date, time, or location of the show.

2. Can I add more guests to my booked show?

Yes, you can add more guests to your booked show by going to the "Guest List" tab and clicking on the "Add Guests" button. You can then enter the names and contact information of the additional guests you would like to invite.

3. How do I cancel a booked show?

To cancel a booked show, go to the "Booked Shows" tab and click on the "Edit" button next to the show you want to cancel. Then, click on the "Cancel Show" button at the bottom of the page. You will be asked to confirm the cancellation, and once you do, the show will be removed from your list.

4. Can I reschedule a booked show?

Yes, you can reschedule a booked show by going to the "Booked Shows" tab and clicking on the "Edit" button next to the show you want to reschedule. Then, click on the "Reschedule Show" button and choose a new date, time, and location for the show. Your host will be notified of the changes.

5. What happens if my host needs to change the date of the show?

If your host needs to change the date of the show, they can do so by logging into their Pampered Chef account and going to the "Booked Shows" tab. From there, they can click on the "Edit" button next to the show and make any necessary changes. You will be notified of the changes and can update your own calendar accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CGutwein
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kraber
  • towerbabel
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahlegare