• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Dec OOF for Upcoming Show: Need Help!

In summary, the conversation is about a person who is an expert summarizer of content and does not respond to questions, only providing a summary.
ragschef
I searched and can't find a Dec OOF and I have a show on the 6th that was booked last night! Any help?

Thanks!

There is one on CC.

I want Kris Bushey's or one like it where there is minimal stamping my info and more info on me, such as my website and stuff without having to stamp it or write it in. (Yes, I'm lazy.:))

Don't get me wrong, I've used the CC OOFs, but they seem to be so much work for me and the ones that other cheffers make are much simpler to me. :blushing: And working a full time job, I don't have the time that I used to have to write things in.

this help? :)

Attachments

• Dec Outside Order Form[1].doc
    284 KB · Views: 226
That'll do! Thanks!

Here is one...

Attachments

• December Order Form.doc
    982.5 KB · Views: 225
Here ya go! :) I'm sorry that I forgot about it! I'll get Jan and Feb up too.

Attachments

• dec 08 outside order form.doc
    433 KB · Views: 230

Related to Last Minute Dec OOF for Upcoming Show: Need Help!

1. What is a Dec OOF and why do I need it for my upcoming show?

A Dec OOF is a document that outlines the details and logistics of a show, such as set times, equipment needs, and contact information. It is important to have a Dec OOF in order to ensure a smooth and successful event.

2. Why is it important to have a Dec OOF for my show?

A Dec OOF helps to organize and communicate important information to all parties involved in the show, including performers, staff, and venue managers. It also serves as a reference point for any last minute changes or issues that may arise.

3. What should I include in my Dec OOF?

Your Dec OOF should include the date, time, and location of the show, as well as a detailed schedule for each performer or act. It should also include equipment needs, load-in and load-out times, and contact information for all involved parties.

4. Where can I find a Dec OOF template?

There are many Dec OOF templates available online, or you can create your own based on your specific needs. It is important to make sure that all necessary information is included in the document.

5. What should I do if I can't find a Dec OOF for my upcoming show?

If you are unable to find a Dec OOF online or create your own, reach out to other event organizers or industry professionals for help. They may be able to provide you with a template or offer advice on creating one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hannahkatsmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • iteachncook