• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for October OOF? Catalog Show Packet Mailing

In summary, the "Ready for October OOF? Catalog Show Packet Mailing" includes a catalog, order forms, and product information sheets. To request the packet, contact a Pampered Chef consultant or fill out a request form on their website. There is no minimum order requirement and it typically takes 3-5 business days to arrive. The packet cannot be customized, but you can include your own business materials when delivering it to customers.
cookinmelissa
Does anyone have an October OOF ready. I have a catalog show and would like to get my packet in the mail.

Thank you:)

There is one out here! Do a search for it at the top of the page.

Okay, I did MULTIPLE searches (oof, Oct, etc) and I can't find it! Does anyone have the file or thread link?:grumpy:
Thanks!
Joanne

i am glad I am not the only one who couldn't find it. I did find last years.

Here is one...

Attachments

• October OOF.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 420
Last edited:
Here's mine!

Attachments

• OctOOF.doc
    802.5 KB · Views: 341
Thank you everyone. They all look great.

Thanks ladies.

1. What is included in the "Ready for October OOF? Catalog Show Packet Mailing"?

The "Ready for October OOF? Catalog Show Packet Mailing" includes a catalog showcasing our new products for the month of October, order forms, and product information sheets.

2. How do I request a "Ready for October OOF? Catalog Show Packet Mailing"?

To request a "Ready for October OOF? Catalog Show Packet Mailing", please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and fill out a request form.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for the "Ready for October OOF? Catalog Show Packet Mailing"?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for the "Ready for October OOF? Catalog Show Packet Mailing". It is available for all consultants and customers.

4. How long does it take for the "Ready for October OOF? Catalog Show Packet Mailing" to arrive?

The "Ready for October OOF? Catalog Show Packet Mailing" typically takes 3-5 business days to arrive, depending on your location and shipping method.

5. Can I customize the "Ready for October OOF? Catalog Show Packet Mailing" with my own logo or information?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for the "Ready for October OOF? Catalog Show Packet Mailing". However, you can include your own business cards or flyers along with the packet when you deliver it to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • Malinda Klein
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
Replies