• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Nov and Dec Oof's? Get Help from a Creative Mind!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the availability of Oct, Nov, and Dec OOF's on the PC website, with some confusion about their location and use. It was mentioned that a creative mind may be working on them, and promises of a huge shout out were made. Eventually, it was revealed that the OOF's were now available, with apologies for the delay. Gratitude and thanks were expressed towards Kris for creating the OOF's each month.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I did a search and don't see any nov or dec oof's. I am not too swift at creating or re-creating those. Have they been posted and I missed them. Maybe I'm typing the wrong thing in the files section. OR ... if they have not been done, what creative mind out there may be working on them? I promise I'll give you a huge shout out! :chef:

quiverfull7 said:
I did a search and don't see any nov or dec oof's. I am not too swift at creating or re-creating those. Have they been posted and I missed them. Maybe I'm typing the wrong thing in the files section. OR ... if they have not been done, what creative mind out there may be working on them? I promise I'll give you a huge shout out! :chef:

bumping just to check TIA

I was just going to post it too :)

The regular ones are on the PC website. I have to use those because I have two different "Product" and "Pantry" tax rates.

Give me 10 minutes ladies!!! I'm sorry...things have been nuts :)

Here are Oct, Nov and Dec OOF'sHere they are!!! October, November and December. :)

Attachments

• oct 09 oof.doc
    130.5 KB · Views: 324
  • nov 09 oof.doc
    272.5 KB · Views: 531
  • dec 09 oof.doc
    204.5 KB · Views: 464
I'm so sorry for not getting these out before. I know that I had said that I would, along with the mystery host flyers. I have been running like crazy and just haven't had a chance. I hope that it is not too late for you to use these. :)

Thanks Kris!

Kris: No need to apologize, we all appreciate you doing it. Thank you!

Kris,

Although I have never met you, I love you and my team does too! Thank you for making these each month!

Thanks everyone. Wendy, you are too cute! :)

Thanks Kris!

Thanks Kris! Those are great!!

Thank You!!!!!! :D

What is "Looking for Nov and Dec Oof's? Get Help from a Creative Mind!"?

"Looking for Nov and Dec Oof's? Get Help from a Creative Mind!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of November and December. It is designed to help customers find unique and creative gift ideas for the holiday season.

Who can participate in "Looking for Nov and Dec Oof's? Get Help from a Creative Mind!"?

Anyone can participate in this promotion! It is open to all customers and consultants of Pampered Chef, as well as anyone who is interested in purchasing Pampered Chef products for the holiday season.

What types of products can I find through "Looking for Nov and Dec Oof's? Get Help from a Creative Mind!"?

Through this promotion, you can find a wide variety of Pampered Chef products that make great gifts for friends and family. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and more.

How do I get help from a creative mind through "Looking for Nov and Dec Oof's? Get Help from a Creative Mind!"?

To get help, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They can provide you with personalized recommendations and ideas for gifts based on your budget and the interests of your gift recipients.

Are there any special deals or discounts offered through "Looking for Nov and Dec Oof's? Get Help from a Creative Mind!"?

Yes, there are often special deals and discounts available through this promotion. Be sure to check the Pampered Chef website or speak with your consultant to see what offers are currently available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • Chef Niki
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Saturday Gourmet
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies