• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Uncovering Success with PWS Blerbs

In summary, my PWS sent out the Heart Dish special and one person went postal saying "Who are you? I don't know any Ann's". I searched my records and only found her name on my PWS so I e-mailed her back explained who I was and that I live close to a military post so maybe someone she knew did an online invitation. Asked her to let me know if she wanted to be taken off my list.
baychef
Silver Member
Two days ago, I decided to do something that has been right under my nose...but had never done.

Send out one of the PWS "blerbs". I decided to send out the Heart Dish special.

My results...
Bad news...one person going postal saying "Who are you? I don't know any Ann's" all written in caps. I searched my records and only found her name on my PWS so I e-mailed her back explained who I was and that I live close to a military post so maybe someone she knew did an online invitation. Asked her to let me know if she wanted to be taken off my list.

Probably about 7 did an opt out...now keep in mind, I have been in PC 9 years and have had a PWS since it became available. I am almost on show 800 and since the military post has a very transient population from all over the US...there are many names in all of my contact lists.

:party::party:GOOD NEWS:party::party:

An online order within 24 hours for $70.25

One past recruit lead who is not interested in the business right now, but wants a catalog...hopefully I can talk her into a party??:pray:

One past customer who was at a party in Dec. 2006. It was a party on the military post and she has since moved to Florida...she wants a new catalog and wants to order.:chef:

sweet and sour :) just like always! Congrats for doing it

Koolotus said:
sweet and sour :) just like always! Congrats for doing it

I really though the sour was going to be there but the sweet was unexpected!!

This business is like fishing....I never was patient when fishing on a near by river...my cousin who is now a multi millionaire...he lived to fish while the rest of us went swimming. He didn't seem to inherit the family impatience that our fathers share!!:chef:

That's awesome!!
I get about 5-10 opt-outs every time I send out a PWS email...but almost always get a significant number of orders. This month was the first time ever that I only got one order - but, hey, it was a $67.50 order, so I am thrilled!

dannyzmom said:
That's awesome!!
I get about 5-10 opt-outs every time I send out a PWS email...but almost always get a significant number of orders. This month was the first time ever that I only got one order - but, hey, it was a $67.50 order, so I am thrilled!

that is very encouraging to me! You have such ans awesome business and it really puts it in perspective for me that everyone one has the "bumps" too!

What is "Uncovering Success with PWS Blerbs"?

"Uncovering Success with PWS Blerbs" is a series of cooking workshops designed to help individuals with Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS) and their families learn how to cook healthy, delicious, and satisfying meals using Pampered Chef products.

Who is this program for?

This program is specifically designed for individuals with Prader-Willi Syndrome and their families. However, anyone is welcome to attend and learn about cooking with Pampered Chef products.

What can I expect to learn from these workshops?

Through these workshops, you will learn how to cook a variety of meals and snacks that are tailored to the unique nutritional needs and challenges of individuals with PWS. You will also learn about the benefits of using Pampered Chef products in your cooking and how they can make meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to participate?

No prior cooking experience is necessary to participate in these workshops. Our experienced Pampered Chef consultants will guide you through each step of the cooking process and provide helpful tips and techniques along the way.

How can I sign up for "Uncovering Success with PWS Blerbs"?

You can sign up for these workshops by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance in finding a consultant near you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chefheidi2003