• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would Someone Help With Amazon Violators?

In summary, an Amazon violator is a seller on Amazon who breaks the rules and policies set by the company, such as selling counterfeit items or manipulating reviews. Signs of a violator can include low prices, poor reviews, and suspicious listings. If you encounter a violator, you should report them to Amazon immediately. Amazon takes violations seriously and has a dedicated team to investigate and remove violators from the platform. As a third-party seller, Pampered Chef cannot directly remove violators, but encourages customers to report any violations to Amazon for further investigation.
jwpamp
I sent these in months ago and again last month...can someone else complain so that MAYBE something will be done? I am working hard to keep up my sales while dealing with the crazy "career change" thing, and the company isn't helping any of us by allowing this to continue!

A few others that I had sent a while ago are gone, so they do acknowledge and pursue them. I know that it takes time, but it's been too long....on a few they even state that they are Pampered Chef Consultants (see the "About" area on the left side of the page).

Thx --

http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/storefront/index.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sellerID=A1NGD55D1KOEVV

http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/storefront/index.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sellerID=A15S7K6R68HNX3

http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/storefront/index.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sellerID=A1NGD55D1KOEVV

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=me%3DA1PSC507O8MF1E&field-keywords=pampered+chef&x=0&y=0

If our items don't show up immediately, type "Pampered Chef" in the search box for the site (below the Blue Amazon Search Bar).

Did you actually contact the consultants that have the stores. Maybe they were not smart enough to read the contract before they signed it and don't know they aren't supposed to be online. A polite email directly to them may work.
I feel your frustration!!

1. What is an Amazon violator?

An Amazon violator is a seller on Amazon who is breaking the rules and policies set by Amazon. This can include selling counterfeit or fake items, manipulating product reviews, or engaging in other deceptive practices.

2. How can I identify an Amazon violator?

The best way to identify an Amazon violator is to look for signs such as extremely low prices, poor customer reviews, or suspicious product listings. You can also report any suspicious activity to Amazon for further investigation.

3. What should I do if I encounter an Amazon violator?

If you come across an Amazon violator, you should report them to Amazon immediately. You can do this by clicking on the "Report abuse" button on the product listing or by contacting Amazon's customer service team. It's important to report violators to protect the integrity of the marketplace and ensure a fair playing field for all sellers.

4. How does Amazon handle violators?

Amazon takes violations of their policies very seriously and has a team dedicated to investigating and removing violators from their platform. They may suspend or permanently ban sellers who are found to be in violation of their policies. However, the process can take some time, so it's important to continue reporting any suspicious activity.

5. Can Pampered Chef help with Amazon violators?

Pampered Chef is committed to upholding ethical and legal business practices, and we take any reports of Amazon violators seriously. However, as a third-party seller on Amazon, we do not have the authority to directly remove violators from the platform. We encourage our customers to report any violations they encounter directly to Amazon for further investigation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • AJPratt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy