• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Quick Question About Order...

In summary, to check the status of your order, log in to your Pampered Chef account or contact customer service. Changes can be made before processing, and tracking information will be sent once the order is shipped. Returns are accepted within 30 days, and missing items can be reported to customer service for assistance.
SilverCeladon
Okay, my catalog order is massive. Now, does her 30% off count towards the final value of free products? She bought tons to make her total higher so she can get more things free but she deducted 30%. Is that right?

No it does not, the host order does not count, it has to be guest sales.

Her 30% discount is only after she uses up all her free product value. What ever she buys after that it will be 30% off.

Thanks ladies.

Hi there! It's great to hear that you have a large catalog order, that's always exciting! As for your question, the 30% off discount does count towards the final value of free products. However, it's important to note that the free products are based on the total purchase price before any discounts are applied. So, if your friend bought a lot of items to reach a higher total, she would still get the same amount of free products even with the 30% discount. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Happy cooking!

1. What is the status of my order?

The best way to check the status of your order is to log in to your Pampered Chef account and view your order history. You can also contact our customer service team for updates.

2. Can I make changes to my order?

If your order has not yet been processed, you can make changes by contacting our customer service team. Once your order has been processed, changes cannot be made.

3. How do I track my order?

You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track your order on the carrier's website.

4. What is the return policy for orders?

If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more details.

5. My order is missing an item, what should I do?

We apologize for any missing items in your order. Please contact our customer service team with your order number and the missing item information, and we will be happy to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Leigh0725
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • adnoel