• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help - Question About the Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes

In summary, to make Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes, you will need a package of yellow cake mix, butter, eggs, milk, caramel sauce, and chopped pecans. These can be made in a regular muffin tin, but a mini muffin pan is recommended. To prevent sticking, generously grease the pan or use cupcake liners. Different types of nuts can be used, such as walnuts, almonds, or hazelnuts. These mini cakes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To serve, simply warm them up in the microwave for a few seconds for a fresh taste.
maggiemay
I made these last night as a test. Really tasted great. However, the batter was really heavy and pasty - didn't look like the demo on the CD. They did taste great but seemed a little dry. I double checked I used all ingredients correctly. Has anyone else run across this problem?

thanks

I just tried them today for a fall preview and did 2 batches. The 1st came out hard like rocks! I kept them in there 2 min longer than the 22 min it recommended. So I made another batch at 20 min (since at 18 min they seemed doughy in the center) and they still came out harder than I would have liked but tasted good anyways. So next time I will do it for the min 18min and hope they harden as they cool.

They did not at all look like the recipe cards pics though, on either of them! My batter was like cookie dough the first time and runnier the 2nd time but again neither of the batches looked like the picture.

I just don't know?

thanks, good to know I'm not alone!!!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes?

To make the Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes, you will need a package of yellow cake mix, butter, eggs, milk, caramel sauce, and chopped pecans.

2. Can I make these mini cakes in a regular muffin tin?

Yes, you can make the Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes in a regular muffin tin. However, for best results, we recommend using a mini muffin pan to create the perfect bite-sized treats.

3. How do I prevent the cakes from sticking to the pan?

To prevent the Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes from sticking to the pan, make sure to generously grease the pan with cooking spray or butter before adding the batter. You can also use cupcake liners for easy removal.

4. Can I use a different type of nut instead of pecans?

Yes, you can use a different type of nut instead of pecans for the Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes. Some popular alternatives include walnuts, almonds, or hazelnuts.

5. Can I make these mini cakes ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes ahead of time. After baking, let them cool completely and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Before serving, you can warm them up in the microwave for a few seconds for a fresh-out-of-the-oven taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Zacksmommie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • trisigma730
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • AnnieBee