• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help - Pampered Partner Question

In summary, Pampered Partner Plus is not working with host last name and first name fields when adding new shows.
dymplz8
Okay, so I just received my new consultant kit on my front porch this morning, which was AWESOME:sing: and I began by installing Pampered Partner onto my computer so I could begin working in it and getting used to it. The problem I'm having is that when I go to add a new show, I get to the part where it states "Type of Show" and there is nothing in the drop down menu. Has anyone had this problem and know how to fix it?

I'd go to the menu and force updates and if that doesn't fix it try uninstalling and reinstalling. You installed Pampered Partner Plus, correct?

Pampered Partner was the old version.

Also, are you filling in host last name and first name before trying that box?

Tech support is always great for this and any other problems/questions you might encounter. Just call the 1-888-our-chef and then select the prompt for pp support.

I,m with Andrea, pleasce call Tech Support they are wonderful at any question you have with PP.

They weren't open last night when she had the issue, but yes, call or e-mail them (if nothing else to make them aware of the issue).

janetupnorth said:
They weren't open last night when she had the issue, but yes, call or e-mail them (if nothing else to make them aware of the issue).

I thought HO was open until 10? Or am I going crazy??? That seems to be happening more and more!;) ;)

Thanks so much for your help, I installed the updates and *Poof* the information magically appeared. Thanks so much.

crazy how that works, isn't it? ;)

fruit76loop said:
I thought HO was open until 10? Or am I going crazy??? That seems to be happening more and more!;) ;)

I thought it was open until midnight and I could call until 10 pm PST. Maybe, I'm the one going crazy.:eek:

pamperedpals said:
I thought it was open until midnight and I could call until 10 pm PST. Maybe, I'm the one going crazy.:eek:

Tech support is there until 11 CST.

dymplz8 said:
Thanks so much for your help, I installed the updates and *Poof* the information magically appeared. Thanks so much.

Those updates are the cure for lots of things. You'll enjoy the software and be prepared they update it very frequently which is a good thing.

1. What is Pampered Partner?

Pampered Partner is an online platform specifically designed for our Pampered Chef consultants. It provides access to all the tools and resources needed to run a successful business, such as ordering products, tracking sales, and connecting with customers.

2. How do I log into Pampered Partner?

To log into Pampered Partner, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Log In" button in the top right corner. Then, enter your consultant ID and password. If you do not have a login, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How do I place an order on Pampered Partner?

To place an order on Pampered Partner, log in to your account and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse and add products to your cart, and proceed to checkout. You can also use the search bar to find specific products or use the Quick Order feature to quickly add items by their item number.

4. How do I track my sales on Pampered Partner?

To track your sales on Pampered Partner, log in to your account and click on the "My Business" tab. You can view your sales and commission information under the "Sales" section. You can also access reports and performance data to help you track your progress and set goals.

5. How do I connect with customers on Pampered Partner?

Pampered Partner offers various tools to help you connect with your customers. You can use the "My Customers" tab to manage your customer list and send them personalized emails. You can also use the "Host a Party" feature to easily create and manage virtual or in-person parties for your customers to attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leannvv
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
stephanieboyd
  • irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ahinchey