• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Checking the Status of Your Pampered Partner Show Submission

In summary, to check the status of your Pampered Partner show submission, log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "My Shows" tab. The response time for show submissions is usually 2-3 business days. You can make changes to your show submission even after it has been submitted by clicking on the "Edit" button. The different statuses for show submissions are "Pending", "Accepted", "Declined", and "Cancelled". To cancel a show submission, log in to your account, find the submission you wish to cancel, and click on the "Cancel" button. Please note that once a show submission is cancelled, it cannot be undone.
leannvv
I submitted my 1st show last week via Pampered Partner and it says " sent"
How do I check the status or KNOW that it really took off, or do I?

It says "no" on balanced............ :confused:

Go online to CC and click shipment status. It should show all shows that PC has recieved from you.

Off to do that! I was looking all over it and didn't see that! THANK YOU! :)

It was submitted on the 31st and shipped on the 3rd! Thank you so much- whew! Just wanted to double check myself!

Hi there! Congratulations on submitting your first show through Pampered Partner. It's always exciting to see that "sent" notification. To check the status of your show, you can log into your Pampered Partner account and go to the "My Shows" section. From there, you should see your show listed with the date it was submitted and any updates on its progress. If it says "no" on balanced, that means it hasn't been balanced yet. Don't worry, this just means that the show hasn't been processed and closed yet. Once it is balanced, you should see a "yes" next to balanced. I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team. Happy cooking!

1. How do I check the status of my Pampered Partner show submission?

To check the status of your Pampered Partner show submission, log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website. Then, click on the "My Shows" tab. You will see a list of all your show submissions and their current status.

2. How long does it take to receive a response about my show submission?

The response time for show submissions varies, but you can expect to receive a response within 2-3 business days. If you have not received a response after that time, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I make changes to my show submission after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can make changes to your show submission even after it has been submitted. Simply log in to your account and click on the "My Shows" tab. Find the show submission you wish to change and click on the "Edit" button. Make your desired changes and click "Submit" to save them.

4. What do the different statuses mean for my show submission?

The different statuses for show submissions are "Pending", "Accepted", "Declined", and "Cancelled". "Pending" means your submission is still being reviewed. "Accepted" means your show has been approved and is scheduled. "Declined" means your show has been denied and will not be scheduled. "Cancelled" means you have cancelled your show submission.

5. How can I cancel my show submission?

To cancel your show submission, log in to your account and click on the "My Shows" tab. Find the show submission you wish to cancel and click on the "Cancel" button. Please note that once a show submission is cancelled, it cannot be undone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leannvv
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • Takaramei
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Takaramei
  • cookinwithjen