• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Thrills of Booking in New Orleans | Pampered Chef Tips and Tricks

In summary, the speaker has been able to maintain their consultant status despite moving multiple times. They are now in New Orleans and are wondering about the presence of Pampered Chef in the area and how to get bookings. It is known and well-received in the area and the speaker can use social media, networking, and special promotions to get bookings. They are leaving their success up to a higher power and enjoying the journey.
jcwarr
we have been on a roller coaster in life as my husband's job has taken us from london to nyc, back home to los angeles and now to new orleans for 6 months. i have managed to keep my status as a consultant up with only having done 2 shows since july!!!! and just by the skin of my teeth!!! so here is my question - i have never been to new orleans - is pampered chef known down there? is it too saturated? how do i get at least one show to keep going? i would love any advice! i am leaving my status up to the higher power at this point - if i meet my bi-monthly quota - great! if not - i guess it wasn't meant to be - but i have fun doing it!! thanks for any help!!;)

There are consultants all over LA (that's Louisiana :)) so you probably won't have any problem with bookings.

Hi there!First of all, congratulations on managing to keep your consultant status up despite all the moving around! That can be a real challenge, so kudos to you.As for your question about Pampered Chef in New Orleans, I can't speak from personal experience as I have never been there myself. However, from what I have heard, Pampered Chef is definitely known and well-received in that area. It's always a good idea to do some research on the local market and see if there are any other consultants in the area and what their presence is like.In terms of getting a show, my best advice would be to utilize social media and networking. Reach out to friends and family in the area and let them know about your business. You can also join local Facebook groups or even attend local events or markets to promote your business. Additionally, consider offering a special promotion or discount for first-time hosts to entice them to book a show with you.Ultimately, as you mentioned, it's important to trust in a higher power and enjoy the journey. Keep promoting your business and staying positive, and I am sure you will find success in New Orleans. Best of luck to you!

Related to Discover the Thrills of Booking in New Orleans | Pampered Chef Tips and Tricks

1. What are the top reasons to book a trip to New Orleans with Pampered Chef?

There are countless reasons to book a trip to New Orleans with Pampered Chef, but some of the top ones include: experiencing the unique culture and cuisine of the city, enjoying exclusive cooking classes and demonstrations with our trained chefs, exploring the city's historic sites and attractions, and creating unforgettable memories with your family and friends.

2. How can I make the most out of my trip to New Orleans with Pampered Chef?

To make the most out of your trip, we recommend booking a package that includes a variety of activities and experiences. This could include cooking classes, guided tours, and visits to popular local restaurants and markets. Additionally, be sure to take advantage of our knowledgeable staff and ask for recommendations on must-visit spots in the city.

3. Is there a minimum number of people required to book a trip to New Orleans with Pampered Chef?

No, there is no minimum number of people required to book a trip with Pampered Chef. Whether you're traveling solo or with a large group, we can accommodate your needs and create a personalized experience for you.

4. What type of accommodations are included in the packages for booking a trip to New Orleans?

Our packages include accommodations at top-rated hotels and resorts in New Orleans. Depending on the package you choose, you may have the option to upgrade your room or add additional nights to your stay for an additional cost.

5. How do I book a trip to New Orleans with Pampered Chef?

Booking a trip to New Orleans with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply visit our website and browse our available packages. Once you have selected the perfect package for you, follow the prompts to make your reservation and secure your spot. Our team is also available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have during the booking process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies