• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!! Pampered Partner Question

In summary, Pampered Partner is a digital platform for Pampered Chef consultants to manage their business, access resources and training materials, and track sales. It can be accessed through the "My Business" tab on the Pampered Chef website. On Pampered Partner, consultants can track sales and orders, manage customer lists, access training and resources, and place orders for customers. If having trouble logging in, consultants can reset their password or contact customer service. There is no additional cost to use Pampered Partner as it is included in the consultant account.
ChefArnold
Gold Member
Good evening everyone!

I'm trying to get my only 2 December shows transmitted tonight and I have an issue I don't know how to resolve.

I have a previous host who booked a future catalog show. I'm trying to give give them 2 host specials.... 1 for the show I'm closing tonight and 1 for having booked herself from her last show. The 1st item # goes in fine, but when I enter the 2nd item #, I receive an error message that says "You have exceeded the maximum number of "Monthly Host Special items allowed on a show as a Host or a Co-Host." This is a regular host and I'm using the most recent host ID that is listed and has not been previously used.

Can anyone help? I'm running out of time. Thanks!

I'm assuming she is the host for this show & rebooked off of her last show? If so, you cannot put two host specials on the host's order. You will have to put her in as a guest also-buying the special as the past host. So there will be $4 shipping on that order, but personally I would probably cover it myself.

Thank you!!!

Not a problem. Hope that helped!

Thank you pamperedgirl3!! I had this same question :)

The host thing is a little tricky - basically, you can't give more than the allotted number of half-priced items and discounts, to the host or co-hosts no matter what. If they only earn one half priced item, one gets it and the other doesn't. Be clear with your hosts in your coaching ahead when they say they want to co-host. Good luck!

But... they do both get 10% PHD.:)

Related to Help!!! Pampered Partner Question

What is Pampered Partner?

Pampered Partner is a digital platform designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to help them manage their business, track sales, and access resources and training materials.

How do I access Pampered Partner?

You can access Pampered Partner by logging in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can click on the "My Business" tab and select "Pampered Partner" from the drop-down menu.

What can I do on Pampered Partner?

On Pampered Partner, you can track your sales and orders, manage your customer list, access training and resources, and even place orders for your customers directly. It's a one-stop shop for all your business needs!

I'm having trouble logging in to Pampered Partner. What should I do?

If you are having trouble logging in to Pampered Partner, first make sure you are using the correct login information. If you are still unable to log in, you can click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page to reset your password. If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Is there a cost to use Pampered Partner?

No, there is no additional cost to use Pampered Partner as a Pampered Chef consultant. It is included as part of your consultant account and is a valuable resource for managing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bexs50
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • SuzieQ1973
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • irishjc820