• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Pampered Bride/Groom Aprons

In summary, the Pampered Bride/Groom Aprons are 32 inches in length and 24 inches in width, with adjustable neck and waist straps for a customized fit. They can be personalized with names and a wedding date, and are made from a machine washable fabric. You can buy them individually or as a set at a discounted price.
Christa
I have a shower in 2 weeks and the host called to ask me to order the PB and PG aprons. I went on PP and it won't let me, only the new stuff. Aren't we allowed to order Fall/Winter stuff until Mar. 1? Under CC all I can get to in the Spring/Summer order form. Hope someone knows what I'm rambling about and can help me!
Thanks,

call home officeI just ordered some Fall/Winter stuff b/c I ran out of supplies and have 2 shows coming up. I was able to use PP to order the old stuff. I'll look and see if I have an old order form from Fall/Winter. If so, I'll post it for you after this. If I don't, I would call the home office and ask them about it.

don't have itSorry, don't have it online like I thought. I only have a paper copy of one. Do you have all the information they sent to you when they originally sent out the F/W catalogs, etc.? You should have one in there. But, I think calling home office would be the best. Surely you can work something out. Also, if you need the item numbers for whatever reason, the PBride is 3382 and the PGroom is 3384. Good luck to you. Hope this was of some help.

I believe the last day to order F/W supplies was Friday Feb 10th :(

Bummer!I too liked th old style pampered bride apron and was going to get one for a friend before March 1st I thought too! :(

1. What are the dimensions of the Pampered Bride/Groom Aprons?

The Pampered Bride/Groom Aprons measure 32 inches in length and 24 inches in width, providing full coverage for most body types.

2. Are the aprons adjustable?

Yes, both the Pampered Bride and Groom Aprons come with adjustable neck and waist straps, allowing for a comfortable and customized fit.

3. Can I personalize the aprons with names or a wedding date?

Yes, you can personalize the aprons with up to 10 characters for the bride and groom's names and up to 20 characters for a wedding date. This personalization is included in the cost of the apron.

4. Are the aprons machine washable?

Yes, the Pampered Bride/Groom Aprons are made from a durable and machine washable cotton-poly blend fabric, making them easy to clean and care for.

5. Can I purchase just one apron, or do I have to buy a set?

You can purchase either the Pampered Bride or Groom Apron individually, or you can purchase them as a set. However, purchasing them as a set offers a discount compared to buying them individually.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
cheflacey
  • Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCGINA