• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bride Aprons Disappointed: What I Thought vs. What I Got

In summary, the "Bride Aprons Disappointed" product is made from a high-quality, durable cotton material and is designed to fit most adult sizes. Unfortunately, it cannot be personalized at this time. The apron is machine washable and will typically arrive within 7-10 business days after purchase.
chef_leeanne
Silver Member
the Bride Aprons?? I have 2 Bride shows coming up in Sept. I used the last of my old aprons in July. I just recieved the new ones and you have got to be kidding me!! :eek: :confused: These are the most generic things I've ever seen!!:mad: I could see the little PC logo and slogan through the plastic bag and thought that was okay, what's on the rest of it? I then take it out of the bag and ...there is NOTHING!!! Just a white apron with 2 pockets! What is supposed to be so special about this ? :confused:

Anyone else think these look "lame"?

I just read this back...I guess I'm more irritated than I thought! :p

I have not ordered any aprons. I have had a hard time with the bridal shows. I have had 1. Good Luck with your Bridal shows!!!

I think the bridal aprons are blank so that the guests can use a marker to sign the apron. Each guest writes a little note to the bride and then the bride gets to keep the apron as a memory of her PC shower.

I've only ordered the new style. What did the old style look like exactly?

You could get aprons from Michael's crafts.

I buy my apons at Walmart. They are like $2.96 and are in the craft section. I've had 3 showers and everyone loves them! I'm not going to spend $7.00 more just for the PC logo...specially when without the logo there is more room for writing.

1. What is the material of the "Bride Aprons Disappointed" product?

The "Bride Aprons Disappointed" product is made from a high-quality, durable cotton material.

2. Is this apron one-size-fits-all?

Yes, the "Bride Aprons Disappointed" product is designed to fit most adult sizes.

3. Can I personalize the apron with the bride's name?

Unfortunately, the "Bride Aprons Disappointed" product cannot be personalized at this time.

4. Is the apron machine washable?

Yes, the "Bride Aprons Disappointed" product is machine washable. We recommend using a gentle cycle and air-drying to preserve the design.

5. How long will it take to receive the apron?

Shipping times may vary depending on your location, but typically the "Bride Aprons Disappointed" product will arrive within 7-10 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Carol Waggoner