• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Saving 4x2 Label Product Set Files

It sure is! I tried everything I could think of and just couldn't find it!I'm planning to use these files not only for the orginal suggestion - but also thought I could incorporate them into my "book to look" box - I like to change that up now and then - and these will look nice printed out on labels and placed on a plain index card.
melindag
hoping someone can help me....this morning I was reading a thread where someone had uploaded files for product sets that were made to print on 4x2 labels. I was in the middle of saving the files and had to run to work, and now I can find the thread to save the rest of the files.

I had an idea that I wanted to use these for.....

thanks!
Melinda

Was it a new post? If so go to the quick links and click on today's posts it should bring it up.

Do you remember the name of the thread? You could do a thread or file search also to try to find it.

Sorry if I knew what one you were looking for I would post a link.

Was it one of these?

Attachments

• Gift_Sets_1_-_Kitchen_Companions_1.doc
    146.5 KB · Views: 339
  • Kitchen_Companions_2_-_Mix_'N_Measure_1.doc
    141 KB · Views: 313
yes it was! but there was a whole bunch of them! I saved about half of them, and then had to leave. Do you happen to know where the orginal discussion thread is?

you can do a file search for the name of the document then view the parent thread

I found the tread you are looking for. It's called who has wish list pictures. It's under the Bridal Showers topic. I'm gonna try to paste the link here but i'm not sure it it will work. Hope this is it.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=9132

yes!This is it! Thanks, Kat - I only had a few more files to go!
Melinda

melindag said:
This is it! Thanks, Kat - I only had a few more files to go!
Melinda

Its good to see the files being used. It was a pain to upload them. You may want to after printing them match them up to the catalog to make sure I got everything right.

melindag said:
This is it! Thanks, Kat - I only had a few more files to go!
Melinda

Your very welcome.

Its good to see the files being used. It was a pain to upload them. You may want to after printing them match them up to the catalog to make sure I got everything right.

I looked at a few of the files you did an awesome job on them.

Glad you found it. Isn't that frustrating?!

AJPratt said:
Glad you found it. Isn't that frustrating?!

It sure is! I tried everything I could think of and just couldn't find it!

I'm planning to use these files not only for the orginal suggestion - but also thought I could incorporate them into my "book to look" box - I like to change that up now and then - and these will look nice printed out on labels and placed on a plain index card.
Melinda

Please explain your book to look box. I'm new...1st month and am looking for ideas! Thanks

Denise Watkins said:
Please explain your book to look box. I'm new...1st month and am looking for ideas! Thanks

Do a search for it, I'm sure there is a good discussion thread on this....but basically, its a small box or bag, or envelopes, etc...different consultants do different things. Inside my box, I have cards with products on them, that I will give as an extra gift to the host - so when they "book" they can "look"!
I add the extra gift to their host order when they have their show.

I picked up a small little hinged box at Wal Mart for $0.99 and had my daughter paint it up all nice and sparkly.....

kat29 said:
Your very welcome.

I looked at a few of the files you did an awesome job on them.

Thanks, I simply udpated files someone else had done back in the spring. Maybe one new cheffer should have the responsibility of updating the file when the new products come out as this sure does help you get more familiar with the products and if you know what you are doing in word it only takes a few hours (well under 4 anyways). :p

Related to Help Needed: Saving 4x2 Label Product Set Files

What is a 4x2 label product set file?

A 4x2 label product set file is a digital file that contains all the necessary information and images to create labels for Pampered Chef products. These labels are typically used for organizing and storing products in the kitchen.

How can I access the 4x2 label product set files?

You can access the 4x2 label product set files by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the "My Business" tab. From there, click on "Marketing Tools" and then select "Labels" from the drop-down menu. You will find a list of 4x2 label product set files that you can download and use.

Can I customize the 4x2 label product set files?

Yes, you can customize the 4x2 label product set files to fit your specific needs. You can add your own logo, change the color scheme, and even add or remove certain product images. However, please keep in mind that the overall design and layout of the labels should remain consistent with Pampered Chef's branding guidelines.

What software do I need to open the 4x2 label product set files?

The 4x2 label product set files are in a PDF format, so you can open them with any PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat or Preview (for Mac users). You can also use online PDF editors such as Smallpdf or PDFescape to make any necessary changes.

Can I print the 4x2 label product set files at home?

Yes, you can print the 4x2 label product set files at home as long as you have a printer and the necessary label paper. We recommend using high-quality label paper for best results. You can also take the file to a professional printing service if you prefer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• caraighan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • ShelbyMichalek