• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Bride's Product Cards for Labels/Index Cards

In summary, to create bride's product cards for labels/index cards, you can use our online design tool or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. You can also refer to our tutorial videos for step-by-step instructions. These product cards can be customized using our pre-made designs or by uploading your own images and text, and the number included in each set may vary depending on the specific product. While not laminated or water-resistant, they are printed on high-quality cardstock paper for durability. In addition to weddings, these cards can be used for other occasions such as bridal showers, housewarming parties, and other special events.
twinkie10
Gold Member
I'm looking for the product cards that were in the files that had a picture of the item along with the name of the product and price the Bride registered for. Many were using these to print on a label and then applying to index cards to pass around at Bridal Showers.

Can someone help me fast???? Thanks.

Is this what you are looking for? I believe they start on page 4.

Wish List Pictures

rebeccastt said:
Is this what you are looking for? I believe they start on page 4.

Wish List Pictures

That is the old one Rebecca - Greg closed it so it wouldn't keep popping up with Paige's name. :(

Yes, yes, yes!!! Thanks so much!!!!!

Hey Rebecca - how is the weather in CA?

Hot. It's 100 degrees here right now at 8:45 at night. Not fun, especially being pregnant. :cry:

1. How do I create bride's product cards for labels/index cards?

To create bride's product cards for labels/index cards, you can use our online design tool or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. You can also refer to our tutorial videos for step-by-step instructions.

2. Can I customize the design of the bride's product cards?

Yes, you can customize the design of the bride's product cards by choosing from our pre-made designs or by uploading your own images and text. Our online design tool allows you to personalize the cards to your liking.

3. How many product cards can I include in each set?

The number of product cards included in each set may vary depending on the specific product. We recommend checking the product description or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Are the product cards laminated or water-resistant?

Our product cards are not laminated or water-resistant. However, they are printed on high-quality cardstock paper which makes them durable and long-lasting.

5. Can I use the bride's product cards for other occasions besides a wedding?

Yes, you can use the bride's product cards for any occasion where you want to showcase and label your Pampered Chef products. They are perfect for bridal showers, housewarming parties, and other special events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • shoopmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JeanetteK
  • Nanisu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies