• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Removing Skillet from Special Flyer

In summary, To remove the skillet from the special flyer, carefully cut along the dotted line and gently peel the flyer away. It is safe to remove the skillet and it can still be used for cooking. To avoid damage, follow the steps and clean the skillet with warm soapy water.
feather18
Hey all, a while back someone posted the Todays special flyer, I was going to see if someone could fix one like it, but with out the skillet... I dont know how to fix it to where it isnt on there!! Any one know?
TIA

Here is one with the skillet...and one without. HTH :cool:

Attachments

• Today's Show Specials.doc
    66.5 KB · Views: 430
  • Today's Show Specials no pan.doc
    57.5 KB · Views: 339
Thank's Cindy, that looks good.

One question

How do you give the pans away for so cheap?

~

Thank you for posting!!

Does anyone have a today's special flyer with the simple additions on it? THANKS SO MUCH!

Related to Help Needed: Removing Skillet from Special Flyer

1. How do I remove the skillet from the special flyer?

To remove the skillet from the special flyer, simply follow these steps:

• 1. Carefully cut along the dotted line around the skillet on the flyer.
  • 2. Gently peel the flyer away from the skillet.
  • 3. If the skillet is still attached, use a pair of scissors or a knife to carefully cut any remaining pieces of paper.
  • 4. Once the skillet is completely detached, you can use it for cooking!

2. Is it safe to remove the skillet from the special flyer?

Yes, it is safe to remove the skillet from the special flyer. Our skillets are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand the removal process without any damage. However, we recommend being careful when using sharp objects to cut the flyer to avoid any potential injuries.

3. Can I use the skillet if it has been removed from the special flyer?

Yes, absolutely! Our skillets are fully functional and can be used for cooking even after being removed from the special flyer. Just make sure to properly clean the skillet before using it for food preparation.

4. How can I remove the skillet without damaging it?

To avoid any damage to the skillet, we recommend carefully following the steps outlined in the first question. If the skillet is still difficult to remove, you can try using a small amount of water or vegetable oil to loosen it from the flyer. Avoid using excessive force or sharp objects, as this can cause damage to the skillet.

5. What is the best way to clean the skillet after removing it from the special flyer?

The best way to clean the skillet is to hand wash it with warm soapy water and a soft cloth. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads, as this can damage the non-stick surface. Once clean, dry the skillet thoroughly before using it for cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
Replies
Views
lt1jane