• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Number on the Back of Nancy Jo's Opp. Flyer?

In summary, the "Number From Back of Flyer" is a unique code on the back of Pampered Chef flyers that can be used to redeem special offers and discounts. It can be found on the bottom or corner of the flyer and is a combination of letters and numbers. It can only be used once and is not necessary for regular online orders. The validity of the code varies depending on the offer.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Could someone PLEASE post the number from the the back of the Opp. Flyer with Nancy Jo's message? I ordered more but don't have any to get the number from. TIA

Number from flyer
quiverfull7 said:
Could someone PLEASE post the number from the the back of the Opp. Flyer with Nancy Jo's message? I ordered more but don't have any to get the number from. TIA

866-837-8032 Pass Code 1095577#

God bless YOU!

There is a label under CC you can print to put on your catalogs. I saved it so I will attach here.

Attachments

• opportunity sticker.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 345
Stacy~

Thanks! I never saw those!

I made up my own...so it has my info on there too! Here they are...

Attachments

• Name, website, phone, and recruiting number labels.doc
    50.5 KB · Views: 593
Thank You Both!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried printing the label with the stars and couldn't get it to line up right so I did this one in WORD... thought I'd post it just in case someone else encounters the same thing. Thanks to all of you.. .I LOVE this tip!

Attachments

• PC Business Opp Labels.doc
    674 KB · Views: 374
The stars label wasn't lining up at first on my printer, either. The trick is to UNCHECK the "shrink to fit page margins" box on the print screen.Thanks, Diane!

chefann said:
The stars label wasn't lining up at first on my printer, either. The trick is to UNCHECK the "shrink to fit page margins" box on the print screen.

Thanks, Diane!

Oh - so that's how I need to do it! I couldn't figure out how to get it to line up right.:eek:

Thanks Ann!

I KNEW I should have come here first for the solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'ld THINK I'd learn!

Related to What Is the Number on the Back of Nancy Jo's Opp. Flyer?

1. What is the "Number From Back of Flyer"?

The "Number From Back of Flyer" is a unique code located on the back of Pampered Chef flyers that can be used to redeem special offers and discounts.

2. How do I find the "Number From Back of Flyer"?

The "Number From Back of Flyer" can be found on the back of Pampered Chef flyers, usually near the bottom or in the corner. It is a combination of letters and numbers.

3. Can I use the "Number From Back of Flyer" more than once?

No, each "Number From Back of Flyer" can only be used once to redeem a special offer or discount.

4. Do I need to enter the "Number From Back of Flyer" when placing an order online?

No, the "Number From Back of Flyer" is only required for special offers and discounts. It is not necessary for regular online orders.

5. How long is the "Number From Back of Flyer" valid for?

The validity of the "Number From Back of Flyer" varies depending on the specific offer. Please refer to the terms and conditions on the flyer for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ElizabethHardacre
  • ChefBevShu
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber