• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Flyer for Mailbox Catty Bag

In summary, to obtain a flyer for the Mailbox Catty Bag, you can either download a digital version from the website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for a physical copy. Customization is not available for the flyer, but you can add your own information and logo before printing. The flyer is only available in English and there may be promotional deals for purchasing the Mailbox Catty Bag. However, the flyer cannot be used to place orders and you must contact a consultant or visit the website to purchase the product.
AmyP
I will be putting cattys in PC bags ( from Nancy of course ) and putting them on mailboxes. Any suggestions on what should the flyer say or if there is a flyer floating around....any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
~Amy

Hey- I just wanted to let you know that it is a federal offense to put things on/in mailboxes. You are better off putting them on doorknobs or paper boxes. Good luck- I just don't want you getting in trouble!!

Yes I know....I have the PC bags from Nancy's artwork to hang on the flag of the mailbox.....:0)

Amy

Just an FYI I got a very nasty message on my home machine last week because apparently my fliers flew into his yard because it was windy outsied. So I spent the money to print them, time to put them in mailboxes (newspaper slot) all the time to pass them out andd then got a nasty message.

AmyP said:
Yes I know....I have the PC bags from Nancy's artwork to hang on the flag of the mailbox.....:0)
Just an FYI- this is against USPS regulations. You can be fined (or worse) for putting anything that is not postage-bearing mail in or on any part of a mailbox.

Related to Need Flyer for Mailbox Catty Bag

1. How can I get a flyer for the Mailbox Catty Bag?

To get a flyer for the Mailbox Catty Bag, you can visit our website and download a digital version or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for a physical copy.

2. Can I customize the flyer with my own information?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for our flyers. However, you can add your contact information and logo to the flyer before printing it for a more personalized touch.

3. Is the flyer available in different languages?

At this time, the Mailbox Catty Bag flyer is only available in English. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Are there any promotional deals for purchasing the Mailbox Catty Bag?

We often have special promotions and deals for our products, including the Mailbox Catty Bag. Be sure to check our website or contact your local consultant for any current offers.

5. Can I order the Mailbox Catty Bag directly from the flyer?

Our flyers are for informational purposes only and cannot be used to place orders. To purchase the Mailbox Catty Bag, you can contact your local consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jennywardpc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies