• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Host Requests Bingo Game at Cooking Show

A bingo show is a type of show that a consultant hosts. The show usually has a theme and the consultant uses the game of bingo to introduce the products featured in the show. Customers who are familiar with bingo can play the game without any difficulty. The game usually lasts about an hour and a half. The consultant usually collects the winning prizes after the game is over.
srmk13
HELP!!! I have a host that has requested that I play bingo at her next cooking show, which is next week. I have never played bingo before at a show.
A few years back she had a pampered chef show and the consultant used the bingo game as an outline for her show. The consultant called off the items that she used during her demo and then explained each product. Anyone familiar with this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shirley

sounds like fun...I hope someone will post this one.

Any Bingo game ideas out there???

I have one that I play, and everyone loves it! I am at my fulltime right now, but as soon as I get home, I will post it!

Great!!Thank you!

Do you use blank bingo cards or ones that are already filled in?

Could you download what you use?

Thanks,
Shirley

I purchased a GREAT Bingo game from Booster. www.thebooster.com.
It's really good, but it did take a few days for the download to come to my email. I've had several shows using this. Everybody LOVES it, but make sure you have LOTS of prizes.

I played it once at a show

I just made a blank bingo card on excel - put a free space in the middle of course - and at the beginning of the show I tell people to fill in each square with a name of a PC product, as I am demoing and mentioning the products, they are to cross out the products and the first person who who gets bingo wins a prize - a goodie bag with about 4 -5 items in it or 10% off there order.

They loved it. I only play one game

ok.....thought i had it saved....but guess i did not. make a blank bingo card. make 24 index cards with words and phrases about pc, London, HWC, BOokings, Hostess special, guest special...so on and so forth. have them put the word any where on theiur sheet and then after you go through everything, shuffle up the cards and then play bingo!

Bingo QueenI host a multi- host bingo show 5 times a year. I did this only because I was tired of hearing excuses about why people don't host a show( no room, don't want to clean home, bla,bla,bla) I also wanted to do this because I was sick of seeing basket bingo's everywhere (long__ber__) I started this almost 2 years ago and it has been very successful for me. My last bingo in March I had 8 hosts and each one averaged $600 in sales and I had 10 bookings! My next one is a a Help Whip Cancer Bingo. I have 4 hosts and I have also invited all my past hosts and great customers to come and play for PC prizes. I have specail incentives such as; wear pink and get a extra doorprize ticket, bring an outside order and get an extra card for each order, bring a friend and get an extra card for each friend.Plus I have a special for the hosts and people who book shows off the host. they get to play a special game of bingo with a prize value of at least $50. This has helped me earn the incentive trips two years in a row.

How do you do a bingo show?I've heard of other consultants doing a "Bingo Show" before, but have no idea how they are done. I REALLY need ideas for the summer... I just started last June and this January my husband had back surgery, which he is still recovering from. I had to basically set aside my business for the past 4 months and I'm just about starting from scratch. It's not been long enough for my first hosts from last year to want to host again and since I haven't even had a cooking shows in 3 months (done one catalog each month), I've run out of leads... HELP!

whiteyteresa said:
I played it once at a show

I just made a blank bingo card on excel - put a free space in the middle of course - and at the beginning of the show I tell people to fill in each square with a name of a PC product, as I am demoing and mentioning the products, they are to cross out the products and the first person who who gets bingo wins a prize - a goodie bag with about 4 -5 items in it or 10% off there order.

They loved it. I only play one game

Do you have the excel file you used - this sounds like a GREAT IDEA! I'm in desperate needs of bookings - my first party was my own - that was about 550 in sales - but NO ONE booked - except my family and my Mom is in WI and my sister is about 100 miles from me! I need local bookings! :eek:) THANKS!

You would have to e-mail me at [email protected]

I can't upload excel file on a post

~

whiteyteresa said:
You would have to e-mail me at [email protected]

I can't upload excel file on a post

~

If you have a zip program on your computer you can zip the file and then upload it. Otherwise if you email it to me I'll zip it and post it for people. [email protected]

Ok, here is the file. You'll need some kind of unzip program. Inside of the zip file is an excel spreadsheet.

Attachments

• Bingo Card - Blank 001.zip
    5 KB · Views: 404

1. What is the "Help Needed" Host Requests Bingo Game?

The "Help Needed" Host Requests Bingo Game is a fun and interactive game designed to help our hosts get more bookings and sales at their cooking shows. It involves playing a bingo game where guests can win prizes by completing tasks such as booking a show, placing an order, or referring a friend.

2. How does the Host Requests Bingo Game work?

The host will receive a bingo card with different tasks listed on it. During the cooking show, the host will ask guests to complete these tasks such as booking a show, placing an order, or referring a friend. As guests complete these tasks, they will mark off the corresponding square on their bingo card. The first guest to get a bingo wins a prize!

3. What are the benefits of playing the Host Requests Bingo Game?

The Host Requests Bingo Game is a great way to increase bookings and sales at your cooking show. It also helps to make the show more interactive and fun for guests. Plus, guests have the chance to win prizes, making it a win-win for everyone involved.

4. How can I get the Host Requests Bingo Game for my cooking show?

If you are interested in playing the Host Requests Bingo Game at your cooking show, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will provide you with the bingo cards and instructions on how to play. It's that easy!

5. Can I customize the tasks on the bingo card for my cooking show?

Yes, the tasks on the bingo card can be customized to fit your cooking show. You can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to come up with tasks that will work best for your audience and show. This will make the game even more engaging and tailored to your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • candiejayne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCgo2girl
  • byrd1956