• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed! Fixing Online Order for Church Youth Group Fundraiser

In summary, the customer was trying to order cups for a fundraiser but because they didn't put in the mission trip as one of the choices, the order was canceled and Kate is compensating the customer using the commission she earns from online orders.
chefkitty
I am running a fundraiser for my churchs youth group for a missions trip. I have advised everyone to make sure that when they order online that they put in missions trip or the church name for the show. Well I just got an email notification for an order and I know whose it is but she didn't put it with the fundraiser!!! Is there anyway for me to correct this with HO? I am so scared that I won't be able to fix this and get the correct monies for the fundraiser. It is a sizable order so it will make a difference for them. Anyway help is greatly appreciated!!!!:)

Have her cancel the order (she might have an email confirmation with info on how to cancel it) and you take it from her instead of putting it through your website again. There should NOT have been a problem because of the warning that comes up when you click on choice 2!!!! She might get charged twice, but once will be refunded if needed. Act quickly!

thank you!! I am going to call her right now

Ok called her and she is going to cancel the order and I am reentering it. However she ordered the online exclusive cups set. When I tried to enter them in PP it wouldn't let me. I know they are online only but how are my customers that want these through the website for this fundraiser supposed to get them? I am so confused. AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Even if they're ordering online for a fundraiser, they can't order them. They're individual online order only (like outlet items).

Oh NOOOO! Well I can work around that I suppose. Thanks for the info!

What I'm doing is compensating the host or fundraiser using the commission I earn off the Online Cups and Squares.

That is what I have done as well Kate. Not the host's prob that they cannot get credit for the order...

Related to Help Needed! Fixing Online Order for Church Youth Group Fundraiser

1. How do I cancel an online order for our church youth group fundraiser?

To cancel an online order for your church youth group fundraiser, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567. They will assist you with canceling the order and issuing a refund if applicable.

2. Can I make changes to my online order for the church youth group fundraiser?

Yes, you can make changes to your online order for the church youth group fundraiser by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567. They will help you make the necessary changes and provide any additional assistance you may need.

3. How do I track the delivery of our church youth group fundraiser orders?

To track the delivery of your church youth group fundraiser orders, you can log into your account on our website and view the order status. You can also contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567 for any updates or concerns.

4. What is the return policy for online orders for church youth group fundraisers?

Our return policy for online orders for church youth group fundraisers is the same as our regular return policy. Items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567 for more information.

5. How can I add additional products to our church youth group fundraiser order?

To add additional products to your church youth group fundraiser order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567. They will assist you in adding the products and provide any necessary information on pricing and delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lwetch
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJeniLobdell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies