• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need Tea for Housewarming Party ASAP!

In summary, if you can't get your hands on PC Tea for your housewarming party, consider reaching out to other consultants or using herbal or iced tea as alternatives.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
how or where to put this, but I am desperate!!!
I am having a Housewarming party this Saturday, I thought I would get my shipment in before then, but I haven't.
My dilema is:
I wanted to serve the PC Tea.
Where or how can I get ahold of this?
Is there anything comparable?
I want not only people to ask me what kinda tea it is, but it won't stain my new carpet.
Any suggestions would be GREAT!!!!
TIA

I don't know of any tea comparable to ours (and not sure about the statement about staining your carpet?) but if you need some, I'd ask your Director or someone on your team if they have any that you can use!

Thanks Laura, tried that route already.
Actually I spilled a whole cup of it on my carpet and it came right up.
Much better than the punch I was thinking of serving.

Just so you know...It does contains black or orange pekoe tea. This means if the liquid sits too long, it can stain the carpet. It will also do a number on the scotch gaurding on the area where it spills. There is a light acid in all real teas, non-100% herbals, and these will remove the scotch guarding.

Hi there! I completely understand your dilemma and I'm here to help. The PC Tea is definitely a popular choice for parties, but if you don't have it in time, don't worry! There are a few options you can consider. First, you can always reach out to your fellow Pampered Chef consultants and see if anyone has an extra box of PC Tea that they can lend or sell to you. You can also try checking with your local Pampered Chef office to see if they have any in stock.If those options don't work, you can also consider using another type of tea that won't stain your carpet. Herbal teas, such as chamomile or peppermint, are great options that won't leave any stains. You can also try serving iced tea instead, as it won't be as likely to spill and stain your carpet.I hope these suggestions help and I wish you all the best for your housewarming party! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy hosting!

1. What types of tea do you recommend for a housewarming party?

We recommend a variety of teas to cater to different preferences, such as black tea, green tea, herbal tea, and fruit tea. You can also consider offering both caffeinated and caffeine-free options.

2. How much tea should I make for my housewarming party?

A good rule of thumb is to estimate 1 cup of tea per person, but it ultimately depends on the size of your party and how much tea you think your guests will drink. It's always better to have a little extra just in case.

3. Can you provide recommendations for tea snacks to serve at the housewarming party?

Absolutely! Some popular tea snacks that pair well with different types of tea include scones, finger sandwiches, macarons, and fruit tarts. You can also consider serving some savory options like mini quiches or tea sandwiches with cheese and crackers.

4. Is it better to serve loose leaf tea or tea bags at a housewarming party?

This ultimately depends on your preference and the formality of your party. Loose leaf tea is generally seen as more high-end and offers a wider variety of flavors, while tea bags are more convenient and easier to serve for a larger crowd. If you have time, you can even offer both options for your guests to choose from.

5. How can I make my tea station look more aesthetically pleasing for the housewarming party?

You can add some decorative touches to your tea station, such as using a pretty teapot and teacups, adding fresh flowers or greenery, and using a tiered tray to display your tea snacks. You can also consider using a tablecloth or runner in a complementary color to tie the whole setup together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• swtnsssychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • fifiplc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
fifiplc
  • chefmomto3