• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Housewarming Party Ideas and Suggestions for a Brand New Home - TIA

In summary, some easy and healthy meal ideas include using a Veggie Spiralizer for zucchini noodles, a Salad Chopper for quick salads, and a Grill Pan for lean proteins and roasted vegetables. Some must-have kitchen tools include Flexible Cutting Mats, a Garlic Press, a Food Chopper, a Mix 'N Scraper, and Stoneware. To make meal prep easier, products like a Manual Food Processor, Deluxe Cooking Blender, Quick Cooker, and Meal Plan and Shopping List Notepad can be useful. For healthy snacks, the Silicone Snack Bar Pan, Veggie Strip Maker, Microwave Popcorn Maker, and Herb Keeper can come in handy. And for fun and unique kitchen gadgets, consider an Ice Cream Scoop and Release,
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I just moved into my BRAND NEW HOUSE.
I am having a housewarming party Sept. 2nd (for myself) and am curious of a way of getting PC out there.
I haven't sent the invites out, and was curious about a way of maybe announcing it that way.
Any suggestions would be great!
TIA

Personally...Congrat's on your new home. :) Personally, I would invite everyone and not say anything about PC. I would put my SA around w/ yummy PC recipes; have mini catalogs placed around & have Empowering Women magazine on your coffee table & ALL my PC tools on my kitchen counter & table. (nicely presented of course;) Also, maybe have your "theme show" binder out.

Then when people come in and start chatting ... have your 30 second commercial ready...

I am not pushy and wouldn't like to be bombarded w/ PC right out of the gate w/ a new neighbor... Maybe have a folder sticker on your car windows and a "thanks for coming" gift like the PC lotion or soap... w/ your info on it ...

Don't know if that helps you.. Just the way I might do it. :D

Good luck; let me know how it goes.

I agree with the pp. Don't push PC on the invite, and don't do so much at the housewarming that people feel like you duped into coming to a "false" homecoming that is really a PC party.

What are some easy and healthy meal ideas?

One suggestion is to try our Veggie Spiralizer to create zucchini noodles for a healthier alternative to pasta. You can also use our Salad Chopper to quickly and easily create a variety of salads. Another idea is to use our Grill Pan to cook lean proteins like chicken or fish and pair them with roasted vegetables.

What are some must-have kitchen tools?

Our customers rave about our Flexible Cutting Mats, which are durable, easy to clean, and can be used for a variety of tasks. Our Garlic Press is also a popular tool for quickly mincing garlic. The Food Chopper is great for chopping vegetables, nuts, and herbs. The Mix 'N Scraper is a versatile tool that can be used for stirring, scraping, and scooping. And of course, our Stoneware is a must-have for baking and cooking.

How can I make meal prep easier?

We have a variety of products to make meal prep a breeze! Our Manual Food Processor is perfect for quickly chopping, mixing, and blending ingredients. The Deluxe Cooking Blender can help you make soups, sauces, and smoothies in no time. Our Quick Cooker is a pressure cooker that can significantly reduce cooking time. And our Meal Plan and Shopping List Notepad can help you stay organized and plan out your meals for the week.

What are some healthy snack ideas?

Our Silicone Snack Bar Pan allows you to make your own granola bars, energy bites, and other healthy snacks at home. You can also use our Veggie Strip Maker to create vegetable chips or our Microwave Popcorn Maker for a healthier alternative to store-bought popcorn. Our Herb Keeper is perfect for storing and preserving fresh herbs for snacking or adding to meals.

What are some fun and unique kitchen gadgets?

We have several fun and unique gadgets that can make cooking and baking more enjoyable. Our Ice Cream Scoop and Release makes it easy to scoop and release ice cream without it getting stuck. The Jalapeno Corer is a must-have for anyone who loves to make stuffed jalapenos. Our Pineapple Wedger allows you to easily and quickly core and slice a pineapple. And our Chocolate Drizzler makes it easy to create beautiful designs with melted chocolate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keyssizzler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • brendaziz