• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Need Creative Suggestions!!!

In summary, the conversation was about finding a visually appealing and long-lasting item to display in a trifle bowl at a fair. Some suggestions included using fruits like lemons, limes, oranges, and cherries, as well as candies, candles, melon balls, and fake fruits/vegetables. Some also suggested using rocks or Easter eggs as a base and adding fresh or store-bought flowers. The overall goal was to create a "wow factor" for the display.
Morvin
hello I know everyone here has such wonderful ideas i really need some help!! I am setting up at a fair this weekend for a week and i am looking for something to put into the trifle bowl that will really look great to display it. Like i said it will be for a week and it will be pretty hot so i was kind of looking for something that will last.

i loved the cranberries that they used at NC but I don't think thay are in season or at least they aren't in stores around here.

anyway I am looking for something with the WOW factor!!!

TIA

Heather

HmmmmWell if you look at the mini catalog you can get some ideas there with some great pics.

Flowers with water and some pretty smooth decorative colored stones.

Chef Kearns had a great idea at our last booth we did together, she put limes, lemons, and I think oranges in our trifle bowl and it was colorful as well as pretty. You could also throw in some cherries, or strawberries for more color.

Maybe an assortment of different kinds of candies stacked up that everyone can grab. Mints, kisses, gum, etc....

Candles are pretty even if they aren't lit.

Melon balls are neat too.

Debbie :D

Similar but a bit differetn: If you have a Costco nearby, see if they have a bag of limes and a container of colored small peppers. They look pretty mixed up and hold in the heat well too. I've do this all the time and it look nice. Pile high (carefully) to get more visual appeal.

This is an economical way to fill the trifle...and then you have the foods to use for stuff later! (Or to grab and demo something with at the fair.

Good luck!

I filled the trifle bowl with Twixits and used it as a "guess how many" contest at one fair. BTW- it holds 70 easily - that's 7 full packs!

thanks everyone i think i will go with lemons and limes i think they will be the easiest
if anyone else has any other ideas let us know for future set ups!!!

thank you!!!

heather

You can also get some pretty realistic looking fake fruit/veg from the craft store. Then you have it for future fairs and don't need to respend.

I filled it half full with irridescent Easter eggs and a tall pillar candle in the middle it was very eye catching

I put rocks in the bottom of mine and cut fresh flowers from my garden or I pick cut flower up from the grocery store. I've had them last for a week and a half in the trifle bowl.

Related to Help Need Creative Suggestions!!!

1. How can I make my meals more exciting?

One way to make your meals more exciting is to try out new recipes or experiment with different flavors and ingredients. Pampered Chef offers a wide range of recipes and tools to help you get creative in the kitchen.

2. What are some tools that can help me with meal prep?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools for meal prep, such as our Quick Slice, Food Chopper, and Mandoline. These tools can help you save time and make meal prep easier and more efficient.

3. How can I organize my kitchen to make cooking easier?

We recommend using our Kitchen Organization products, such as our Spice Turn-About and Expandable Drawer Organizers, to help keep your kitchen clutter-free and make cooking and meal prep more convenient.

4. How can I make healthier meals for my family?

Pampered Chef offers a range of healthy recipes and tools to help you make nutritious meals for your family. Our Quick Cooker and Veggie Strip Maker are just a few examples of tools that can help you create healthier meals.

5. How can I get my kids involved in cooking?

We have a variety of products that are perfect for getting kids involved in the kitchen, such as our Kids' Cookie Baking Set and Pizza Party Set. These tools make cooking fun and easy for kids, and they can also help develop important skills like measuring and following recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amberd
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • Cr8vKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Cr8vKitchen
  • lesliec