• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Need Asap! Saute Pan Flyer!

In summary, the "Help Need Asap! Saute Pan Flyer!" is a promotional flyer that showcases the features and benefits of the new saute pan. Customers can purchase the pan through the website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant, and the flyer includes special offers and discounts for the pan. The saute pan stands out from other pans with its non-stick ceramic coating, heat-resistant handle, and tempered glass lid. To obtain a copy of the flyer, customers can contact a consultant, view it online, or request a physical copy from customer service.
dkitten13
I am wondering if anyone has a flyer for a X-mas gift that won't be here on time? I just got an e-mail from someone from work who wants the 10" saute pan but is just telling me know.

Has anyone come up with anything like this before?

Thanks!

Cut out a picture from the catalog & have them wrap it. :)

Yes, I have actually encountered this situation before. One idea could be to create a personalized "IOU" card that you can give to the recipient as a placeholder for the actual gift. This could include a picture of the item, a description, and a heartfelt message explaining that it will arrive late but you wanted to make sure they knew it was coming. You could also include a small token gift or treat to go along with the IOU card. Another option could be to purchase a similar item from a local store and include a note explaining the situation and offering to exchange it for the desired item once it arrives. Hope this helps!

1. What is the purpose of the "Help Need Asap! Saute Pan Flyer!"?

The "Help Need Asap! Saute Pan Flyer!" is a promotional flyer designed to showcase the features and benefits of our new saute pan. It also includes special offers and discounts for customers who purchase the pan.

2. Can I purchase the saute pan directly from the flyer?

No, the flyer is for promotional purposes only. You can purchase the saute pan through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. What makes the saute pan different from other pans?

The saute pan is made with our exclusive non-stick ceramic coating, making it easy to clean and cook with. It also has a heat-resistant handle and a tempered glass lid for versatile cooking options.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts included in the flyer?

Yes, the flyer includes special offers and discounts for customers who purchase the saute pan. These offers may vary depending on your location.

5. How can I get a copy of the "Help Need Asap! Saute Pan Flyer!"?

The flyer is available through your local Pampered Chef consultant, or you can view it online on our website. You can also request a physical copy by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefjwr
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Loreen
  • kdangel518