• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me San Antonio Cheffers!! Jerk Rub??

In summary, Debbie is looking for jerk rub to make Jerk Chicken Nachos for a last minute show. She is also seeking guidance from a hospitality group since her director left. She has gotten jerk rub from Chef Kearns and is considering promoting with her. There is a suggestion to use alternate spices or store-bought jerk seasoning for the nachos.
DebbieSAChef
Hello everyone,

I am especially calling on my fellow San Antonio Cheffers for this one. I have a last minute show (I know it's a blessing) and she wants Jerk Chicken Nachos! I don't have any jerk rub. Does anyone have any for sale I can get. I need it for Saturday. I can meet you to pick it up. Please let me know ASAP!!! My director relinquished her directorship a few months back so I feel like an orphan, LOL and at a crucial part of my life when I want to turn my hobby of PC into a PT income. Anyway I remember someone telling me way back about a cluster by rolling oaks mall. But I am also open to others. I have been to a meeting with Chef Kearns aka Sandra, and it was great, but I would like to look around at all my options!!

Can anyone help me?? PM me and we can swap phone numbers!!

Debbie :D

Debbie, I'm not from that area but have you talked to your (old) director about a hospitality group to give you guidance that you are no longer getting?

Forgot about me
wadesgirl said:
Debbie, I'm not from that area but have you talked to your (old) director about a hospitality group to give you guidance that you are no longer getting?

Unfortunately she kind of just forgot about me and just handed me off to the next director in line above her. Just a short email telling us her situation and of course saying she was still available, but not really. She didn't even make sure we found a good place we were comfortable in and were happy in. I mean many were inactive and I was among a handful still in the business but I still would have appreciated it. She didn't recommend anyone, she just assumed the others would just take over. But they are in another state and the director they did suggest is really far away and forgot about me too for about two months. It's crazy. I guess I will just have to promote and have my own meetings!!! We'll see!

BTW I got some jerk rub from Chef Kearns, she is a life saver. I would love to team up with her on meetings!! Pray that we will both promote soon!!

Debbie :D

Last edited:
That's too bad! Sometimes the recipes have alternate spices to use if you don't have the required spice. Or if it comes down to it, you can always buy jerk seasoning at the store and let everyone know that you had to substitute.

The nachos would be good with the Southwest seasoning, too.

"Jerk rub" is what someone called it the last time I had a massage.

1. What are the ingredients in the Pampered Chef Jerk Rub?

The ingredients in our Jerk Rub include a blend of spices such as allspice, thyme, garlic, and red pepper flakes. It also includes brown sugar, salt, and onion powder for a well-rounded flavor.

2. Is the Pampered Chef Jerk Rub spicy?

Yes, our Jerk Rub does have a bit of heat to it. The red pepper flakes and allspice give it a nice kick. However, you can adjust the level of spiciness by using less of the rub or adding more brown sugar to balance it out.

3. Can I use the Pampered Chef Jerk Rub on other meats besides chicken?

Absolutely! Our Jerk Rub is versatile and can be used on any type of protein, such as pork, beef, or even seafood. It adds a delicious Caribbean-inspired flavor to any dish.

4. How do I use the Pampered Chef Jerk Rub?

To use our Jerk Rub, simply sprinkle it onto your desired protein and rub it in. You can also mix it with a bit of oil to create a marinade. Let the meat sit for at least 30 minutes before cooking to allow the flavors to penetrate.

5. Is the Pampered Chef Jerk Rub gluten-free?

Yes, our Jerk Rub is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat or gluten-containing ingredients. It is also free of artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shari in TX
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tash
  • amy07