• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Hook This One!!! Someone Is Requesting Information on the

In summary, Shelley emailed the chef asking about fundraisers and the chef provided her with forms and information on how to fundraise. The more people who order, the more money the organization will receive.
hoosierchef
Help me hook this one!!! Someone is requesting information on the fundraisers. I want to make sure I delicately yet positively snag this possible fundraiser.

She emailed me last week asking about fundraisers. I told her I needed to collect information and would get back to her. Well, this morning she emailed me again: "Have you came up with anything yet? I am anxious to get started on something. Can you tell me how your fundraisers work?"

I'm so excited....I don't want to barage her, but I want to get her the info immediately!

HELP!!! :eek:

Update: So I Just looked her up in our directory here at my work....She works in HR, so I must tread this lightly. I guess I'll have to wait till lunch to get back to her.

I am sorry I cannot be of any help, but I would recommend you try calling PC headquarters 1-888-OUR-CHEF and they can possibly guide you!

Or try calling your director, mine is always there for me!

Bumping.....

Fundraisers work like a regular show - people purchase from the catalog just like normal - however, instead of having host benefits, the organization receives a check from PC - for shows $150 - $599, they receive 10% of sales, and for shows $600 and over they receive 15% of sales. They also receive $3.00 for every booking from the show.
Some of the benefits of a PC fundraiser are:
*No upfront costs for the organization (other than invitations and food)
*Prices are not inflated - people pay regular catalog price for products
*If it's kids doing it, they don't have to go door to door to have a successful show!
*It's a simple fundraiser to do!

HTH!

Also - do you have access yet to Consultant's Corner? There is a downloadable Fundraiser Checklist that gives you some idea of the structure too - that would probably help you too!

Can't help you with details (I'm a newbie), but if she works in HR and asked a second time, I'd say she considers her time valuable and your best chance at getting the fundraiser is to get back to her as soon as possible. The fact she asked twice showed interest, but if she asks again, she'll think you're slacking and not consider it as much because you weren't prompt.

Good luck - I hope you get it!

I emailed her back and told her I would send her email at lunch through my personal email account. I just don't want to chance being fired for even talking about it during work hours.....

LOL......even though God knows I'm on here all day! :p

Ok....So here's what I just sent the lovely lady. Now I just have to wait on a reply:

Hello Shelley. I apologize it's taken me so long to get back to you. I've been waiting on my paperwork from our home office to come in, but I can give you the gist of it all here. (I was hoping to give you something a little more professional.)

I've attached a few forms for you to check out. I would LOVE to meet with you sometime to personally go over the information. (Perhaps we could meet during lunch one day at the union?)

I would need/like to know how many people do you forsee possibly selling? (This way I could do a possible profit projection for you as well as make sure I have the needed supplies on hand when you are ready to get started.)

The more people who can collect order, obviously the more successful your fundraiser will be. If you need to present this at a parents meeting, I would be more than happy to come do a short demonstration for them, go over the catalogs and order forms and bring product for everyone to see.

Fundraisers are a great way to raise money for your organization. UNLIKE other direct sales companies, Pampered Chef DOES NOT increase the prices on their products for fundraisers and because people can select from our ENTIRE catalog.....there is sure to be something for everyone! Pampered Chef provides the funds to the organization in leiu of the regular hostess benefits one would receive by holding a kitchen show for themselves. (If you were to be the organizer for this fundraiser however, you would be eligible to order the hostess special of that month! WOW!) Plus, when your organizations total Product order reaches a certain goal based on the number of people selling, I would be willing to kick in an extra donation on my behalf!

Please look over the attached information. Let me know when would like to meet with me! I'm excited to help out your daughters softball team! Be sure to have all your questions ready! I will do my best to answer them all!

Thanks so much for your time and patience!!

Let me know what you think. I'm trying to attach the flyers I included for her, but can't seem to find the right way........

Bumping......Please tell me what you think of what i sent her.... :(

My low self-esteem needs some boosting!

Looks great!

Looks great! I would change band member to team member in the second sentence of the letter though. Good luck!

Well......She's wanting to get started by the end of the week! WOO HOO!! How about them apples for a first "Show". LOL

Great job! Keep us updated on how it goes!

hoosierchef said:
Well......She's wanting to get started by the end of the week! WOO HOO!! How about them apples for a first "Show". LOL

That is wonderful! Good luck and keep all of us posted!

Great - good luck!

hoosierchef said:

Wow! Your kit came just in time!!!:D Congratulations!

K...I'm trying to reel her in......

I hope I haven't overloaded her with info though...... :(

Hopefully I hear something tomorrow.

Grab a net!!! LOL!! Good luck...

I am currently doing a SOFTBALL FUNDRAISER!!! LOL! Whoo Hoo! attached is the letter I sent out on behalf of my sister. :D Enjoy!

BTW- I think you are doing JUST FINE! Great job!

Attachments

• Megan's Fundraising Letter.doc
    28 KB · Views: 281
SillyChef said:
I am currently doing a SOFTBALL FUNDRAISER!!! LOL! Whoo Hoo! attached is the letter I sent out on behalf of my sister. :D Enjoy!

BTW- I think you are doing JUST FINE! Great job!

Margie,

That is an awesome letter. Funny, this is a softball fundraiser I'm working on too and she too must raise $750! LOL I hope you don't mind if I copy and tweet that for my person?

Thanks! Good luck with your fundraiser! :)

Margie--very well done!

Fundraiser Update......
hoosierchef said:
Margie,

That is an awesome letter. Funny, this is a softball fundraiser I'm working on too and she too must raise $750! LOL I hope you don't mind if I copy and tweet that for my person?

Thanks! Good luck with your fundraiser! :)

So I'm meeting the mom of this softball player tomorrow! I'm so excited. This is my FIRST fundraiser! I hope it goes well. Here is a tweaked copy of Margie's letter. I think it will impress her that I took the time to find the logo of her daughter's softball team. (Either that or freak her out! LOL)

I'll keep you updated. On a side note......how long do you usually let fundraisers go?? 3-4 weeks or is that too long?? :confused:

Attachments

• Logan Lucas Fundraiser Letter.doc
    125.5 KB · Views: 334

Related to Help Me Hook This One!!! Someone Is Requesting Information on the

1. How do I use the Pampered Chef Help Me Hook?

The Pampered Chef Help Me Hook is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of tasks. To use it as a hook, simply insert the pointed end into the food you wish to hook and lift it out. You can also use it as a server, by inserting the wide end under the food and lifting it onto a plate.

2. Is the Help Me Hook dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Help Me Hook is dishwasher safe. Simply place it in the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

3. Can I use the Help Me Hook on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Help Me Hook is safe to use on non-stick cookware. The silicone coating on the hook prevents it from scratching or damaging the surface of your cookware.

4. Can the Help Me Hook be used for grilling?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Help Me Hook is great for grilling. The pointed end makes it easy to flip and turn small items on the grill without piercing or damaging them.

5. Is the Help Me Hook heat resistant?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Help Me Hook is heat resistant up to 428 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes it safe to use for cooking and grilling without worrying about it melting or warping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lkhartmann
  • Rosebud
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies