• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Fundraising for Girl Scouts - Get More Info Now!

In summary, the fundraiser idea for a daycare is to buy the Kids Apron and Chef's hat as a prize for the top seller and the cookie cutter set for the second highest seller.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Just got this from a gal I met the other day...

Please send me more information on how the Pampered Chefs works. I need to see if we can use it as a fundraiser for Girl Scouts.

I need a good response to hook her -- maybe some flyers and info of some sort -- help????

Remember that each council is different. Some let troops do fundraisers whenever, some only allow it after the official ones (candy and cookie sales, calendars, etc.) are over.

A good thing to do would be to tie it into earning a badge, so the girls have more interest in it.

There are lots of folks around here who have more ideas than I do...

If they let you do it the girls will actually make more from our fundraiser then they do buy selling the cookies. Definitly tie it in with a cooking badge like Ann said

Find out because if you can...run with it!

Our council won't let us and I am the troop leader:(

I did a junky spreadsheet with microsoft works that I can't seem to attach here, but basically, here's my deal...

10 participants each collecting
$50 in orders (1-2 orders), $50 profit
$100..$150
$150..$225
$200..$300

25 participants
$50 in orders (1-2 orders), $187.50 profit
$100..$375
$150..$562.50
$200..$750

you can offer incentives to each girl when they reach a certain level of sales..a girl scout t-shirt if they collect over $100, or whatever; give the best seller a special prize; make sure to tell them about the booking bonus and give the one who collects the most bookings a special prize too!

speedychef said:
you can offer incentives to each girl when they reach a certain level of sales..a girl scout t-shirt if they collect over $100, or whatever; give the best seller a special prize; make sure to tell them about the booking bonus and give the one who collects the most bookings a special prize too!

I just started my first fundraiser and have a second one kicking off in March. What I'm going to do for my March Fundraiser since it's for a daycare is buy the Kids Apron and Chef's hat as a prize for the top seller and the cookie cutter set for the second highest seller. I'm going to try and buy a couple sets this month before they go away.

I found that when I explained that Pampered Chef doesn't raise their prices for fundraisers like other DSC's do and that PC pays the commission themselves.....that was a BIG seller! They couldn't believe it. I stressed to them that PC makes fundraisers more affordable for the people who will be buying.

hoosierchef said:
I just started my first fundraiser and have a second one kicking off in March. What I'm going to do for my March Fundraiser since it's for a daycare is buy the Kids Apron and Chef's hat as a prize for the top seller and the cookie cutter set for the second highest seller. I'm going to try and buy a couple sets this month before they go away.

I found that when I explained that Pampered Chef doesn't raise their prices for fundraisers like other DSC's do and that PC pays the commission themselves.....that was a BIG seller! They couldn't believe it. I stressed to them that PC makes fundraisers more affordable for the people who will be buying.

Just wanted to remind you that the Kids Apron and Chef's hat and cookie cutter set will not be available after the end of February as it is on the discontinued list. You may want to get it now while you can.

What is the "Big Opportunity - Help" program?

The "Big Opportunity - Help" program is a special initiative by Pampered Chef that aims to give back to the community by supporting various charitable organizations and causes.

How can I participate in the "Big Opportunity - Help" program?

To participate in the "Big Opportunity - Help" program, you can either purchase certain products where a portion of the proceeds will go towards the chosen charity, or you can make a direct donation to the organization.

Which charities does Pampered Chef support through the "Big Opportunity - Help" program?

Pampered Chef chooses different charities and causes to support through the "Big Opportunity - Help" program each year. Some previous organizations that have received support include Feeding America, American Cancer Society, and Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Can I suggest a charity or cause for Pampered Chef to support through the "Big Opportunity - Help" program?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not accept suggestions for charities or causes to support through the "Big Opportunity - Help" program. However, you can reach out to the company and share your suggestions for future consideration.

How much of the proceeds from "Big Opportunity - Help" products go towards the chosen charity?

The percentage of proceeds that go towards the chosen charity may vary depending on the product. However, Pampered Chef guarantees a minimum donation of $250,000 annually through the "Big Opportunity - Help" program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shell Northway
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • PurpleAngel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • HealthNut