• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Info for Boy Scout Troop | Tips and Resources on CC

In summary, the PC fundraiser is a way to get more money for the organization by selling tools and equipment. They recommend doing a live show to get the most out of the interaction.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
I was looking on CC for info on fundraising...

I was going to sugest that my son's Boy Scout Troop have a PC fundraiser. But I need more info before I go to the committee.

What do you want to know?

HO donates 10%-15% of the sales.

So...does it work like a regular show/catty show then? Who gets the host gift or do those go away with the fundraiser option?

Their are no host benefits, no 10% disc for year. But chairperson can purchase the host special.

It's pretty simple. Choose fundraiser in P3 and the organization gets 10% to 15% based on guest sales and $3 per booking. Chairperson can get host special but that's it. I had one in February and it went okay... not a lot of folks ordered but the chairperson was thrilled with the special and they'll get a little money. Oh and commission is lower for you too... I think it's 15% instead of 20%...

For more information on our fundraising program go to CC and then policies and procedures and types of shows and it will tell you about them. PC also has a flyer describing our fundraisers and the breakdown of the amount they donate to the organization --you can order on a supply order. I also think there is a checklist for fundraisers in the download section on CC.

Kodeysmom said:
Their are no host benefits, no 10% disc for year. But chairperson can purchase the host special.

That's so good to know! I must have missed that!!
Thanks for that info! :)

Also, fundraisers are supposed to be cooking shows...at least have a kick-off to the fundraiser with a cooking show.That face-to-face interaction is the core of our business and also very important in fundraising too.

Is that really a rule that they have to be live shows?

It's not a rule, but in the policies, the section about FRs does highly recommend doing a live show. Sales are usually higher when there's a kickoff. It's just like cooking show vs. catalog show: people who see the tools in action get more excited and sales end up higher.

Related to Fundraiser Info for Boy Scout Troop | Tips and Resources on CC

1. How can I host a successful fundraiser for my Boy Scout Troop?

Hosting a successful fundraiser for your Boy Scout Troop starts with careful planning and organization. Some tips include setting a fundraising goal, choosing a product or service that aligns with your troop's values, and promoting the fundraiser to friends, family, and community members.

2. What types of products can we sell for our fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products that are perfect for fundraising. You can choose from our selection of popular items or work with a consultant to create a customized fundraising plan.

3. How does the fundraising process work?

The fundraising process is simple and straightforward. You will work with a Pampered Chef consultant who will guide you through the steps of setting up your fundraiser, including creating a fundraising timeline, promoting the fundraiser, and collecting orders and payments. Once the fundraiser is complete, your consultant will deliver the products to you for distribution.

4. Can we earn a profit from our fundraiser?

Yes, your Boy Scout Troop can earn up to 25% of the total sales from your fundraiser. This is a great way to raise funds for your troop's activities and events while offering high-quality products to your supporters.

5. Are there any resources available to help make our fundraiser a success?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources and tips to help make your fundraiser a success. Your consultant can offer guidance and support, and you can also access our online fundraising toolkit for promotional materials, fundraising ideas, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom