• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Augh!! Fundraising Confusion!!!

In summary, the conversation discusses various ways of conducting fundraisers for a small Cub Scout Troop. Suggestions include hosting a cooking show or catalog show and offering incentives for collecting orders. The speaker also mentions donating a portion of their commission and using free products for shopping sprees. There is a discussion on whether to count the event as a cooking show or not. The overall aim is to make the experience positive for everyone involved.
itsjustCarla
I have read through so many posts regarding fundraisers and I am sooo confused. I am still fairly new with Pampered Chef & I have been approached by my church-sponsored Cub Scout Troop about doing a fundraiser. I've read posts where they've been entered as cooking shows, others done as a bona-fide fundraiser, etc. This is a new and very small troop with practically no money. Sales would not be huge and they would not be interested in free products. I am willing to donate commissions, but I would like this to be a positive experience for everyone and include the scouts if possible. Are open houses better or cooking and/or catalog shows? Is it better to do a demonstration or bring in food and give everyone a chance to try the different products on their own? Thank you all - this site is amazing and has helped tremendously with my business!

I have been doing several fundraisers lately, in fact- I have a kick-off one tomorrow. these seem to work best for me. Everyone will be invited to the "kick-off" and you either prepare a recipe there, or bring recipe completed. I am bringing 2 salads tomorrow, because most of the women are all past hosts of mine. Then, I collect orders at the show, and also ask guests to collect orders, as if a catalog show, then all of the orders will be brought together as 1 show. We have decided to give incentives for 1st & 2nd, most $$ amount collected, $50 and $25 shopping sprees. I will turn the show in as a cooking show, and donate 15% of my commision, and then use the free product for the shopping spree. You can work it several ways. Since you are actually doing a "demo" you can count it as a cooking show. I do not feel as if I am compromising my beliefs, because it is a cooking show. I do not feel right just collecting orders, then turning it in as a cooking show, for higher commision, but everyone does it their own way. Tis is for a women's ministry, and all of the women are coming, knowing it is a fundraiser, and that they will be asked to collect orders for the minitry. I am also offering an additional $5.00 for each booking, and that is on the order forms.

Hi there! I can understand your confusion about fundraisers, as there are many different ways to approach them. From my experience, the most successful fundraisers involve a combination of cooking/catering shows and catalog sales. This allows for a variety of options for customers to support the cause, whether they want to attend a cooking show or simply purchase products from the catalog. It also gives the scouts an opportunity to be involved by helping with the cooking/catering portion of the fundraiser.In terms of the type of event, I would recommend hosting a cooking show or demonstration. This allows for a fun and interactive experience for attendees, and also gives them a chance to see the products in action. Bringing in food and giving everyone a chance to try the products on their own can also be a great option, but it may require more planning and coordination.Overall, it's important to communicate with the scouts and the church-sponsored Cub Scout Troop to understand their goals and expectations for the fundraiser. This will help you tailor the event to their needs and make it a positive experience for everyone involved. And don't forget to promote the fundraiser through social media and other channels to maximize sales and support for the cause. Good luck with your fundraiser!

What types of products are available for fundraising with Pampered Chef?

There are a variety of products available for fundraising with Pampered Chef, including cookware, kitchen tools, and food products. We also offer customizable options for specific events or organizations.

How do I get started with a Pampered Chef fundraising event?

To get started, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or fill out a fundraising request form on our website. They will guide you through the process and help you choose the best fundraising option for your organization.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraising event?

Hosting a Pampered Chef fundraising event is a fun and easy way to raise money for your organization. You will also earn a percentage of the sales from the event, and your supporters will have the opportunity to purchase high-quality products at a discounted price.

How long does a Pampered Chef fundraising event last?

The length of a Pampered Chef fundraising event can vary depending on your specific needs and goals. Typically, events last about 2-4 weeks, giving your supporters enough time to place their orders.

What support does Pampered Chef provide for fundraising events?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of support for fundraising events, including personalized fundraising flyers, social media graphics, and access to a consultant for any questions or concerns. We also handle all order processing and delivery, making it easy for you and your organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Maragib
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedalf