• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Do Fundraisers for Boy Scouts????

We did a fundraiser for our cub scouts to raise money for a trip they were taking. We called it a Girl Scout Fundraiser and put the money in the den mom's account.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I have a host that would like to do a fundraiser for her son's boyscout troop, however I thought that I read on here that you couldn't do it for girl scouts. Maybe I am loosing my mind, because now I can't find it?

Sorry for rambling.......

TIA for all your help!!!!:D

Of course we can do fund raisers for Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, etc. Some troops have rules about only allowing one fundraiser a year but PC has no problem with those groups.

Boy ScoutsI see no problem with you doing a fund raiser for Boy Scouts. They frown on raffles and anything that can be considered gambling. They have to turn a paper in when they do a fundraiser and have it approved.
I was a scout leader for almost 6 years.
They can always use money.:)
Different rules for Girl Scouts.

The other thread said that GS can only sell approved items, because it would imply that GS/BS are endorsing Pampered Chef.

Boy ScoutsIf in doubt talk to the ScoutMaster and if he doesn't know call the local scout council office and ask them.

britishchef said:
The other thread said that GS can only sell approved items, because it would imply that GS/BS are endorsing Pampered Chef.

Troops can't do a "girl scout" fundraiser - - but if a Girl Scout's mom wanted to have a party or fundraiser and call it something else, they can. just can not tell girl scout council -

:)

I did a fundraiser for a girl scout to raise money for a trip they were taking. PC sent the money c/o the troup # and the treasurer put it in her account toward that trip. All legal and fine with PC and the GS troup.

If we do a GS Fundraiser through the moms, what do you do about the Fundraising name? How do they get the $$?

My hubby is the pack leader and I'm a den mom for our cub scouts. We looked into a pc fundraiser, the scout office was okay with it.

Though they usually sell popcorn or candy for there yearly fundraisers. That one fundraiser usually pays for the badges for the year.

1. Can we do fundraisers for Boy Scouts with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers fundraising opportunities for Boy Scout troops. Our products are perfect for a variety of fundraising events, such as bake sales, BBQs, and silent auctions.

2. How does the fundraiser process work?

To start a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, simply contact one of our consultants and let them know you are interested in fundraising for your Boy Scout troop. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to get started.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for fundraisers?

Yes, the minimum order requirement for fundraisers is $200. However, this can easily be reached with the help of your troop members and their families.

4. Can we earn a percentage of the sales for our troop?

Yes, with Pampered Chef fundraisers, your troop can earn up to 20% of the total sales. This can help your troop raise funds for various activities, equipment, and events.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for fundraising with Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer special discounts and promotions for fundraising events. Your consultant will provide you with all the details and help you choose the best options for your specific fundraising goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PurpleAngel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Maragib
  • its_me_susan