• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Find Attached Sheet to Catalog

In summary, the attached sheet to the catalog can be found at the back of the catalog, just after the last page of products. Its purpose is to provide additional information and details about the products in the catalog. The attached sheet is available for download on the website and can be accessed through the "Attached Sheet" button on the product page. Physical copies are not offered, but the digital version can be easily printed. The attached sheet includes all the products featured in the catalog and any discrepancies can be addressed by contacting customer service.
beepampered
I am looking for a sheet with order info that is attached to the front of a catalog that people can pass around at work. I know I've seen something here but can't find it. Thanks.

Okay -- I have way too much time on my hands and the love of busy work...here is one. I had been planning to make one, so I guess you made me finally do it!

Attachments

• Catalog Show Pass around form.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 552
Thanks for the form Mandy!

Here is one that I use

Attachments

• CHEF SUCCESS - Catalog Cover - Attention 001.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 343
Thanks for those forms. They are both great.

What great forms. I thought about putting forms on my catalogs but I never knew how to make them or do work them right. Great Job.

1. Where can I find the attached sheet to the catalog?

The attached sheet to the catalog can be found at the back of the catalog, just after the last page of products.

2. What is the purpose of the attached sheet?

The attached sheet provides additional information and details about the products in the catalog, such as measurements, uses, and recipes.

3. Is the attached sheet available in digital format?

Yes, the attached sheet is available for download on our website. Simply go to the product page and click on the "Attached Sheet" button to access the digital version.

4. Can I request a physical copy of the attached sheet?

Unfortunately, we do not offer physical copies of the attached sheet. However, you can easily print out the digital version from our website.

5. Are there any products missing from the attached sheet?

No, the attached sheet includes all the products featured in the catalog. If you notice any discrepancies, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Lexif424
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
Replies